Saadiq Platinum Credit Card - Important Information
- For every successful AED1 retail transaction on the Saadiq Platinum Credit Card, you earn 1 point.
- Standard Chartered Bank, at its sole discretion, and without prior notice to the Cardholder, can add to, or remove from the eligible retail transactions and ratio of 360° Rewards Points earnings on these transactions. Standard Chartered Bank's discretion as to what constitutes an eligible transaction for awarding of 360° Rewards Points shall be final and conclusive.
- 360° Rewards Points are valid for 2 years from the time of earning provided that the cardholder makes at least 1 successful retail transaction once every 12 months on this card. In case the value of a retail transaction is not a round figure, the corresponding 360° Rewards Points shall be rounded off to the lower round figure, e.g. a retail transaction of AED1.5 would earn 1 point.
Redeeming 360° Rewards Points
- Cardholders can call our hotline on 800 4949 to redeem their 360° Rewards Points.
- Cardholders are entitled to redeem the 360° Rewards Points accumulated on his or her related Principal or Supplementary Platinum Credit Card.
- Saadiq customers should ensure that they redeem their 360° Rewards Points for Shariah compliant redemption options. The customer is responsible for choosing the redemption item.
- The cardholder's Credit Card account must be in normal (active) status to redeem the 360° Rewards Points. Redemption of points will not be allowed for closed cards.
- Once the 360° Rewards Points have been redeemed, no cancellation or alterations can be made by the cardholder.
Redemption of 360° Rewards Points for Asia Miles™, KrisFlyer airmiles and JPMiles
- Every 2.5 points can be redeemed for either 1 Asia Mile™, 1 KrisFlyer Mile or 1 JPMile.
- The minimum number of 360° Rewards Points required to redeem a single redemption transaction are as follows: 1,000 Asia Miles™, 1,000 KrisFlyer Miles or 1,000 JPMiles.
- Please refer to the following websites for detailed terms and conditions:
Redemption of 360° Rewards Points for Airline Tickets and Holiday Packages through MMI Travels
- 360° Rewards Points can be used for redemptions against purchases made at MMI Travels outlets, however they cannot be redeemed against cash.
- Please allow at least 4 days or more for the booking to be finalised.
- For more information, please call +971 4 3166577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to avail of these exciting travel offers.
- International Airline Tickets: Not valid for tickets on Air Arabia, Air India Express, Air Blue, Al Jazeera, Bahrain Air and other charter flights (private and leased flights).
- International Travel Packages: The discount is offered on hotel rooms and on excursion tours only.
- Cardholder to use the Standard Chartered Platinum, Saadiq Platinum or Titanium Credit Card to avail of this discount.
- Standard Chartered Credit Cardholders must adhere to the rules and policies of the vendors' outlets.
- Standard Chartered has the right to withdraw, amend or replace the offers at any time without prior notice.
- The bank is not liable in case of any dissatisfaction with regard to delivery, service or quality of offers.
Redemption of 360° Rewards Points for Vouchers
- The Standard Chartered Rewards Voucher is offered to eligible cardholders upon request. Each voucher is valid at the outlets of the vendor printed on the voucher only in the UAE.
- For details on conversion of 360° Rewards Points for Vouchers, feel free to call on 800 4949 or click here.
- The Standard Chartered Rewards Voucher is valid for 3 months from the issue date.
- Standard Chartered Rewards Vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or en-cashed. This voucher is not acceptable during sales, promotions or any other discounts at the partner outlet.
- The total face value of the Standard Chartered Rewards Voucher must be used. Residual balance after purchase if any, will not be returned in cash.
- All Standard Chartered Rewards Voucher offers are available while stocks last. Availability of these offers at the vendor outlet is based on prior confirmation with the outlet.
- The Rewards Voucher offers pertain to select products and services offered at the vendors' outlets.
- The cardholders must adhere to the rules and policies of the vendors' outlets.
- The Standard Chartered Rewards Voucher vendor outlets (supermarkets, restaurants, jewellery stores, clothing stores, travel, fitness and lifestyle outlets, desert safaris) can be revised without prior notice.
- Standard Chartered has the right to withdraw, amend or replace the Standard Chartered Rewards Voucher at any time without prior notice.
- The bank is not liable in case of any dissatisfaction with regard to delivery, service or quality of reward offers.
- Without any liability on the bank's part, the cardholder can seek to address any grievances by calling 800 4949 or +971 4 403 9639 when outside the UAE.
- These terms and conditions are applicable to the cardholder and his or her invitees.
Redemption of 360° Rewards Points for CashBack
- The 360° Rewards CashBack is offered to the eligible Cardholder upon request.
- For details on conversion of 360° Rewards Points for vouchers, feel free to call on 800 4949 or click here.
- For up to date information on the conversion rates for 360° Rewards Points, Reward partners, etc. click here.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, Standard Chartered Bank reserves its right to be exercised at any time without prior notice to the cardholder, to apply time limitations on the validity of the 360° Rewards Points earned by the cardholder and credited to the cardholder's account. Any unprocessed redemption order for 360° Rewards Points that have been cancelled, shall not be processed by Standard Chartered Bank despite the fact that such redemption order was received before the cardholder's relevant 360° Rewards Points cancellation.
*Flight destinations and schedules are subject to the airlines' availability
*Terms & Conditions apply