You can qualify for Priority Banking by meeting any of the following eligibility criteria:
|Salary Transfer*||Accounts Balance**||Mortgage|
|Transfer a minimum monthly salary of
AED 30,000 (or USD 8,000 or foreign currency equivalent).
|Fund a minimum of AED 360,000
(or USD 100,000 or foreign currency equivalent)
|Avail a mortgage loan of
AED 2,500,000 or more
* For salary accounts, the Priority Banking proposition is offered for 12 months from the date of account opening or becoming a Priority client. In order to continue enjoying the features and benefits of the Priority Banking proposition beyond the initial 12 month period the client has to meet the eligibility criteria on a minimum of one other product. If this criteria is not met the features and benefits of the Priority Banking proposition will no longer be available to you and your account will be downgraded.
**Subject to average monthly balance of AED 360,000 (or USD 100,000 or foreign currency equivalent) across any of the following accounts: current account, savings account, fixed deposit and investments.
You need to complete the account opening process by personally visiting any of our Branches, with the following documents*:
- Original passport (for all clients)
- Valid residence visa (for non-GCC National clients only)
- Emirates ID (for resident clients)
- Salary certificate
- Bank statement for the last 3 months (for non-resident clients)
*Additional documents may be required as per the Bank’s policy.
Please call us on 800 4949 within the UAE or +971 4 403 9639 outside the UAE or visit our conveniently located Priority Banking Centres.