Standard Chartered first opened in Karachi in 1863 and today is the largest and fastest growing international bank in Pakistan. For global citizens like yourself, we have the on ground expertise you need to connect to local opportunities from wherever you are.
Connecting You Closer to Pakistan
Our highly experienced International Banking Relationship Managers understand your needs and speak your language fluently. They know exactly how to connect you to the right opportunities in Pakistan and keep you informed on the latest market updates, based on your needs.
Our exclusive International Banking services for Non-Resident Pakistanis include:
- One dedicated Relationship Manager to cater to your needs in the UAE and in Pakistan
- Account opening of Standard Chartered Pakistan account from Standard Chartered Bank UAE1
- Platinum Debit Card to access your Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan PKR account internationally
- Free International funds transfer from UAE to Pakistan through Online Banking2
- International recognition for you and your family
- International lifestyle privileges in UAE and Pakistan
- Dedicated banking channels worldwide
- 24 hour dedicated Priority banking helpline
No matter where you are, we will ensure that you have access to our International Banking services. Visit the International Banking service desk at Standard Chartered UAE branch today3
1PKR Account only
2SCB UAE to SCBPL accounts only
3Available currently at Standard Chartered UAE Bur Dubai Branch, Al Mankhool
Designated Priority Banking Centres in Pakistan
With a network of 130+ branches across 29 cities in Pakistan, we are able to service your needs, wherever you go. In addition, a warm welcome awaits you and your family at 20 Priority Banking Centres across Pakistan in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Gujranwala, Peshawar and Quetta along with more than 250 Priority Banking Centres across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.