9. There is no limit on the number of referrals, which a “referrer” can make during the Promotion period.
10. Clients cannot refer themselves, their family members (spouse, father, mother, siblings and children) or family members of existing bank clients under the Referral Program; Additionally, family members of clients already referred under this program will not be considered as successful referrals.
11. If more than one “referrer” recommends the same client; the first one to make that referral will be entitled to the reward. In the event of a dispute, Standard Chartered Bank shall have the final discretion in deciding who the first referrer is.
12. The Referral Reward will be credited to the referrer’s account within 30 working days of the referred client completing 6 calendar months with the bank and meeting the Successful Referral criteria as indicated in Clause 6.
13. All Standard Chartered Bank clients or any staff of Standard Chartered Bank are eligible to participate in the Referral program, excluding the Bank’s Retail client acquisition, Retail client relationship and Retail credit initiation teams.
14. By referring a client to the Bank, you confirm that you indemnify the Bank (including its employees, agents, and assignees) and undertake to keep them harmless against any proceedings, claims, costs, and/or expenses (including any legal expenses) resulting from the Bank’s action on the referral.
15. As a client of Standard Chartered Bank UAE (being either the Referrer or the Referred) your general banking relationship with us will be governed by the Standard Chartered Bank General Terms and Conditions (UAE). They can be found on our website . Please ensure you have read and understood them. In addition to this, where you (being either the Referrer or the Referred) have taken a specific Standard Chartered Bank product, your product will be governed by the applicable product terms and conditions..