Superior Service: A dedicated Employee Banking Relationship Manager will:
- Assist your organization with registration for the Employee Banking;
- Coordinate collection and fulfilment of your employees' applications;
- Provide their official contact information for circulation to your staff, for any requirements related to their banking relationship;
- Update your organisation and employees on new offers and developments; and
- Respond to any queries or feedback which you may have.
Seamless integration with the Wage Protection System (WPS):
- Comply with the regulation issued by ministry of Labor regarding the electronic disbursement of all wages and salaries
- Avoid the inconvenience of providing salary or wage payment through cash
ATMs: Enjoy the convenience of having a Standard Chartered Bank Mobile ATM be placed at your company premises on select dates1.
Service Camps and Roadshows: Your Employee Banking relationship manager would also be able to arrange for Service Camps and Roadshows, where our Service Team will be available at your offices to answer any queries your employees may have regarding their Employee Banking relationship.
Convenient company transaction benefits: We have an advanced S2B platform to perform your transactions with ease.
Banking Made Easy
Enjoy the freedom of 24-hour banking, 365 days a year, wherever you are in the world. You can choose from any of the latest automated banking services:
- Online Banking
- Phone Banking
- Breeze Mobile Banking
- ATMs at more than 100 convenient locations
- Cash and cheque deposit machines at select branches in the UAE
Terms & Conditions apply
1. Contact your Employee Banking Relationship Manager for availability and scheduling of our Mobile ATMs.
Customer and products' terms and conditions apply