Here are just a few of the useful features you get when you start banking with Standard Chartered Mobile Banking. It's simple, fast and secure.
Pay your utility bills for Etisalat, du, ADDC, DEWA, SEWA, AADC, and Salik on the go
No more queuing up at payment machines for your bills. Settle payments wherever and whenever you want.
Enjoy the convenience of transferring money to other accounts within and outside Standard Chartered Bank, locally and internationally - anywhere, any time.
The touch login service makes mobile banking even faster. With a single touch, logging in now happens in one natural motion.
Download the app now
or log on to m.sc.com/ae from your mobile browser.
Track your money and stay in control of your finances with quick, easy access to your accounts.
Locate great offers and discounts from participating establishments
Use Standard Chartered Mobile Banking to locate Standard Chartered ATMs or branches closest to your current location?
No new usernames and password to remember, you can log in to Standard Chartered Mobile Banking using your current Online Banking credentials.
Don't have an Online Banking account? No problem, click here to register instantly!
Not on SC Mobile yet? Download SC Mobile from the App Store or Google Play™ now.
To know more about the FAQs, click here.
- Is there a difference between Online Banking Registration and SC Mobile Registration?
- No, there is no difference except that the SCB Mobile registration allows you to register with us through your mobile device (Android or iOS). Previously, registration was only available on Online Banking.
- How will SCB Registration work?
- You will need to download the “SC Mobile AE” application onto your mobile device. Once downloaded open the application and select the ‘Register’ option.
- What method could I use to register for access to SC Mobile?
- You can register using either your SC ATM/Debit Card, Credit Card, Account Number or a Temporary ID and SMS PIN.
If you have an existing account with Standard Chartered Bank, you will not be able to use your credit card information for Mobile Banking registration. To register for Mobile Banking all you need is your 11-digit Account Number or your 16-digit Debit/ATM card information. Mobile Banking registration using Credit Card information is available for Credit Card only customers.
- What information will be needed if I use my SC ATM/Debit Card or Credit Card?
- For the SC ATM/Debit Card, you will need the ATM or Debit Card Number, Card Expiry Date, and PIN.
For the SC Credit Card, you will need the Credit Card Number, Card Expiry Date, Date of Birth and CVV2.
- What information will be needed if I use my Account Number or a Temporary ID and SMS PIN?
- For the Account Number, you will need the TIN number.
For the Temporary ID, you will need the ID number and Temporary password that will be sent to you via SMS.
- If I am missing some information, will I still be able to register on SC Mobile AE?
- If you do not have all the required information, you will need to visit one of our branches. If you would like to know more about our branch locations, please visit https://www.standardchartered.ae/home/atms/branches.html.
- What mobile number will be used to authenticate my registration during the setup process?
- The mobile number updated in our records will be used for verification during the registration process, as well as provide a temporary password if you choose to register with a Temporary ID and SMS PIN.
- What is the benefit of using SC Mobile instead of Online Banking?
- With access to SC Mobile, you gain instant access to your banking relationships held with Standard Chartered Bank. In addition to the viewing capability you also have the ability to transact through the use of fund transfers and instant Bill Payment.
Wouldn't you like to save money when you bank? Use our digital channels and save 100s of dirhams across a range of services.