1. FCY Issuance

With a Convertible & Non-Convertible Current Account, you have the option of issuing foreign currency for travel purposes.

2. Debit Card & Cheque book

Cheque book & debit card facilities are available with your Convertible & Non-Convertible Current Account.

3. Excellent Alternate Channels

Enrich your banking experience with our world class online banking, sms banking & client centre services.

  • 1. Zero Balance

    Open a Convertible & Non-Convertible Current Account with us with absolutely zero balance.

  • 2. Transactions in Taka

    Receive your fund in Foreign Currency and do your transactions in Taka freely from this account.

  • 3. More choice

    You can repatriate the balance in your account abroad without any hassle or you can disburse it locally in Taka.


Schedule of Charges

For information on Fees & Charges, please refer to more information.

Minimum Balance Requirement 0
Account Maintenance Fee Free
Debit Card Annual Fee BDT 600
* VAT is applicable @15% on all fees & commissions


Nationality The customers must be residing in Bangladesh to open this account.
Expatriate employees of the following missions/organizations can open the account:
Foreign organizations/ nationals viz.,
Diplomatic missions,
UN organizations,
Non profit international bodies,
Foreign contractors and consultants engaged for specific projects under the Government or. Semi Government. Agencies
Age requirement Minimum 18 years old
Mandatory documents for all Copy of valid Photo ID for Applicant & Nominee (such as Passport / National ID / Driving License etc)
Photograph of the applicant duly attested by the introducer
Photograph of the nominee duly attested by the applicant
Copy of e-TIN Certificate
Resident address verification document (eg. Utility Bill, etc.)
Supporting Documents For Salaried Customers:
Proof of Income document (eg. Letter of Introduction/ Appointment letter/ Salary Certificate/ Bank Statement reflecting salary, etc.)
Proof of occupation document (eg. Employment contract / Business Card/ employee photo-id, etc.)
For Businessman/ Self Employed:
Proof of Income document (eg. Bank Statement/ Companies Audited Financial report/ Tax Return Acknowledgment Receipt with monetary indication etc.)
Proof of occupation document (eg. Trade License/ Partnership deed/ Certificate of incorporation/ Memorandum of Articles/ BMDC /BEI Registration /Bar license/Chartered Accountant license as appropriate)
Back to Top