Manage your Credit Card PIN
- What do you need to do to change / create a PIN?
Just call 24 hour Phone Banking Unit on 17 531 532 to generate or change your Credit Card PIN.
- Can I use this if I do not remember my old PIN? ?
Yes, you can use this facility even if you do not remember your Old PIN.
- Can I choose my own 4 Digit PIN?
Yes, you can choose your very own 4 Digit PIN.
- Are there any charges for this facility?
No, this service is free of charge.
- Is the PIN change dynamic?
Yes. The PIN change is dynamic. You can use it immediately after system confirms it has been successfully generated / changed.
- Can I change the PIN more than once in one day?
You can. It is however recommended that you be aware and remember what you have selected.
- Who do I contact if I face a problem?
The Phone Banking officer will be able to help you in case of any issue. You can also email email@example.com
- Can I also use the ATM to change my PIN?
Yes, if you remember your old PIN, you can use any Standard Chartered ATM to change / select a PIN of your choice. However, if you do not remember your old PIN, you will need to call Phone Banking.
- How do I change the PIN for a supplementary Card?
The primary cardholder has to call Phone Banking and change the PIN for the supplementary card. This is for safety and security reasons. The primary cardholder is legally liable for all transactions on the supplementary cardholder