Manage your finances and gain greater flexibility with your cash flow.
From now till 31 August 2017, sign up for a Personal Loan and enjoy guaranteed rewards and a processing fee waiver valued at BND200.
|Loan Amount||Guaranteed Rewards|
|BND10,000 – BND19,999.99||BND100 Hua Ho Shopping Voucher|
|BND20,000 – BND29,999.99||First month interest rebate up to BND200*|
|BND30,000 and above||First two months interest rebate up to BND1,000*|
*Interest rebate will be banked in when loan is disbursed.
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for minimum new loan amount/top up/balance transfer loan amount approved of BND10,000 and a minimum tenor of 5 years. Standard Chartered Bank is incorporated in England with limited liability by Royal Charter 1853 Reference Number ZC18.
Promotion Full Terms and Conditions:
- Personal Loan Interest Back Promotion (“this Promotion”) Terms and Conditions (“these Terms and Conditions”)
1.1 This Promotion commences on 15 May 2017 and ends 31 August 2017.
Eligibility & Benefits
2.1 This Promotion is only applicable to our General Instalment Loan, and for the purposes of this Promotion, General Instalment Loan will be referred to as “Personal Loan” throughout these Terms and Conditions.
2.2 Guaranteed Rewards
- If you are applying for a new Personal Loan, a reloan or transferring your loan balance from other financial institutions, you are eligible for these Rewards.
- If you apply for a Personal Loan with minimum 5 year tenor, and loan amount of BND10,000 and above, you will be entitled to Rewards based on the approved loan amount, as specified below:
Tier Loan Amount /
Incremental Loan Amount *
Rewards Tier 1 BND10,000 – BND19,999.99 BND100 worth of Hua Ho Shopping Voucher Tier 2 BND20,000 – BND29,999.99 First month interest rebate up to BND200 Tier 3 BND30,000 and above First two months interest rebate up to BND1000
*For reloan/top-up customers, the incremental loan amount will apply.
- For Tier 1 Rewards, you must designate a specific Standard Chartered branch (Manggis branch, Gadong branch, Tanjung Bunut branch, Seria branch or Kuala Belait Branch) as the collection point for your Hua Ho Shopping Voucher premium. Your Hua Ho Shopping Voucher premium may be redeemed at Hua Ho Manggis, Hua Ho Tanjung Bunut, Hua Ho Sengkurong and Hua Ho Yayasan. Standard Chartered Bank shall not accept any responsibility for the services and products offered by Hua Ho Department Store. The services and products are the responsibility of Hua Ho Department Store and are subject to their terms and conditions.
- The interest rebate in Tier 2 and Tier 3 will be calculated based on the repayment schedule provided to you after loan drawdown and will be directly credited into your designated account with us within 7 working days after loan drawdown.
a. The amount of interest rebate in Tier 2 will be credited to you based on the first interest payment and will be capped at a maximum of BND200.
b. The total amount of interest rebate in Tier 3 will be credited to you based on the sum of first two interest payments and will be capped at a maximum of BND1000
v. After your loan has been successfully drawndown, you will receive an SMS which will include details of the Reward you are entitled to.
vi. For Tier 2 and Tier 3 customers, in the event you transfer your loan to any other financial institutions or fully settle your loan within 2 years from the start of your tenor, we reserve the right to recover, the whole or any part of the interest subsidy granted under this Promotion.
2.3 Fee Waiver
- The processing fees of BND200 are waived for customers who are new to Standard Chartered Bank or are applying for a Personal Loan with us for the first time.
- New-to-bank customers who are transferring their loan to us are included in the fee waiver.
- Existing-to-bank customers who are transferring their Personal Loan balances from other financial institutions to us are excluded from the fee waiver.
- Reloans are excluded from the fee waiver.
1st time applying 2nd time applying Reloan New Bank
(inc. Balance Transfers*)
NA NA Existing Bank
(exc. Balance Transfers*)
Not waived Not waived
*Balance transfers from other financial institutions.
2.4 Standard Chartered Bank employees are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
2.5 Approval of your Personal Loan is subject to full satisfaction of our criteria including our credit assessment and documentation requirements.
3.1 This Promotion is governed and subject to be contained within our terms and conditions on which we provide our products including the Customer Terms, Personal Loan Terms and any other documents forming our banking agreement.
4.1 We may vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions by notice to you in accordance with our usual practice and in accordance with any applicable law. This may include giving notice to you by public announcement as set out in Clause 7.3 of Customer Terms.
4.2 We may substitute benefits with similar value and at any time without prior notice and without assigning reasons thereof.
4.3 We may cancel or withdraw this Promotion at any time.
4.4 In the case of any disputes arising from or in connection with this Promotion, our decision is final and conclusive.
- Personal Loan Booster BND50 for 50 (“this Promotion”) Terms and Conditions (“these Terms and Conditions”)
This Promotion commences on 1 July 2017 and ends 31 July 2017. This Promotion is in conjunction with the Personal Loan Interest Back Promotion and all terms and conditions contained therein will continue to be applicable including and not limited to the eligibility criteria.
You must present the promo code received via electronic mail or SMS at the point of application.
The first 50 customers to have their loans disbursed will be eligible for the BND50 Hua Ho Voucher premium in addition to applicable rewards in the Personal Loan Interest Back Promotion.
The Hua Ho Shopping Voucher premium may be redeemed at Hua Ho Manggis, Hua Ho Tanjung Bunut, Hua Ho Sengkurong and Hua Ho Yayasan. Standard Chartered Bank shall not accept any responsibility for the services and products offered by Hua Ho Department Store. The services and products are the responsibility of Hua Ho Department Store and are subject to their terms and conditions.
The 50 customers will be contacted via SMS after this Promotion period had ended, to collect their Hua Ho Shopping Voucher premium at a Standard Chartered branch (Manggis branch, Gadong branch, Tanjung Bunut branch, Seria branch or Kuala Belait Branch).
The Hua Ho Shopping Voucher premium must be collected before 31st August 2017. Hua Ho Shopping Voucher not collected before 31st August 2017 will be re-dated and offered to other customers or utilised as the Bank deems fit.