Round-the-clock banking at your fingertips
What is Online Banking?
It's a secure service which allows you to conduct banking transactions through the internet, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Take control over your finances whether at home or abroad.
Safe and EasyBank with confidence knowing that your transactions will remain safe with us. For security purposes, your login ID and password are required every time you log in. For adding third party accounts for funds transfers, or adding your utilities bill accounts for the first time, a secure Two Factor Authentication (2FA) code will be sent via SMS to your mobile phone for the transaction to be authorised.
No Special Software RequiredYou only need a PC with the minimum configuration below. Please also check the browser requirement.
- Hardware Requirement - PC with Pentium 166 MHz processor or higher, 32 MB RAM or higher and modem of 56 kbps or higher.
- Software Requirement - Microsoft Windows 98 / NT4 or higher, Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0/Netscape Communicator or Safari 1.1/FireFox 1.0 or above.
Wide Range of ServicesYou can now manage your finances better. New services are continuously added for your added convenience.
What can Online Banking do for you?
EnquiryWe will make it more convenient for you to have better control over your finances. Whether it is account details such as your account type and number as well as your current and available balance, or your credit card information such as credit limit and recent transactions.
Funds TransferWhy write a cheque when you can transfer funds online?
You can transfer funds in 4 ways:
- Between your Standard Chartered Bank personal accounts. Via Account to Account Transfers
- To third party Standard Chartered Bank accounts. Via Account to Account Transfers
- To accounts at any other local banks. Via Account with Other Banks
- To accounts abroad via telegraphic transfers. Via Telegraphic Transfers
Note: There is a cut-off time for transfers to other local banks and telegraphic transfers. Transactions received after 4pm will be processed on the next working day.
Bill PaymentsYou can conveniently pay your bills via Online Banking for the following:
- Standard Chartered Credit Card bill payments
- Insurance premiums e.g. AIA, Great Eastern, Tokio Marine and National Insurance.
- DST Prima and Kristal Astro subscription fees
- Electrical and Water bills
- Telbru landline and E-speed subscription fees
- School Fees for Jerudong International School and St George’s School.
Note: Payments to third party cards can be done in the Payments section not the Credit Card Payments section. Credit Card payments are processed within 2 working days.
Maintenance of Third Party Account
- Third party bank account maintenance allows you to save account details of relatives and friends to whom you transfer money regularly.
- Save the details up to 10 account payees. Update or delete the account details so that you do not need to key in the account number every time you transfer funds.
- Do so in the utmost secure environment. Every time you add a third party account for the first time you will be required to enter a Two Factor Authentication (2FA) code sent via SMS to your registered mobile phone number.
- 4. Set up standing instructions so that you will not forget to pay your regular bills or allowances to your relatives. Applications submitted after 4pm will be processed on the next working day.
eStatementsYou can view or download your latest Credit Card, Current and Savings Account statements online to track your transactions.
Cheque Book RequestRequest for a cheque book to be collected at any of Standard Chartered Banks' branches.
Personal Information ManagementYou can easily update your personal information with the Bank through Personal Information Management at your own convenience! This too is secured with 2FA and changes will be reflected within one working day.
Customer MailboxWe have a ‘MailBox’ function developed specially to communicate with you on anything pertaining to your account.
RatesView Foreign Exchange rates, updated daily, at the touch of a button.
Online Banking ApplicationsYou can now apply for a wide range of products online:
- Rewards Points Redemption
- eStatement Registration
Is Online Banking Secure?We have a 2-layer security feature for transactions such as adding third party accounts and utilities bill payments, by sending a 2FA code via SMS to your personal mobile phone number so that you can conduct Online Banking without any worries. Secured with VeriSign's 128-bit SSL encryption, username and password are required for verification each time you log in to Online Banking.
How do I go online?
- You must have at least one type of account with us such as Savings Account, Current Account, Fixed Deposit, Personal Loan, Mortgage Loan or Credit Card.
- You can register online, call our 24-hr Phone Banking Centre at 265 8000 or visit your nearest Standard Chartered Bank branch.
- Once you have received your Login ID and Password issued by the Bank, log in and follow the instructions.
- You will be prompted to change your Login ID and Password. If you forget your password, you can always re-activate your Online Banking account online, by calling 265 8000, or visiting one of our branches.
Sign up today
It’s secure. It’s hassle–free. And it offers unlimited online access to your Standard Chartered Current and Savings Accounts, Credit Cards, Personal Loans and Mortgage Loan.
Click here to register online, or visit any of our branches.
Bank's terms and conditions apply.