We are one of the world's most international banks, with over 1,700 branches, offices and outlets in 70 countries across the globe. Get to know us »
How it works
Structured notes are highly customised investment instruments where the return is dependent on the performance of some underlying financial instrument.
The typical financial instruments linked to such deposits might include market indices, equities, interest rates, fixed-income instruments, commodities, foreign exchange or a combination of these.
- Sole Proprietors / Partnerships / Private Limited Companies
- MCST / Charities / Non-profit Organisations
- Customers looking to maximise interest on surplus funds
- Board Resolution, Memorandum & Article of Association for Limited Companies
- Company Mandate for Partnership and Sole Proprietors
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to the Account Terms and Standard Terms and any other documents forming our banking agreement.
You might also be interested in
Earn a higher rate of interest on your money. We offer a wide variety of tenors and currency options to suit different needs.More details »
Diversify your portfolio and enjoy a steady stream of investment income.More details »
Premium Currency Investment
Premium Currency Investment is a dual currency investment that gives you more control with potentially higher returns.More details »