Understanding and responding
to your requirements, at home
As our Priority Banking customer, you deserve the best. We place an experienced team of managers and specialists at your service along with exclusive and differentiated banking channels, so you can enjoy a premium level of service and attention – wherever you are.
Dedicated banking channels
You will have a dedicated and skilled relationship manager to manage your interests and oversee your total banking relationship. Your relationship manager is supported by a qualified and experienced team of customer service managers and product specialists who can assist you on a wide range of financial solutions such as investments, foreign exchange, mortgages and account services.
You can rest assured that you will always receive a high level of service, expertise and attention in your banking relationship with us.
As a Priority Banking customer you also have access to dedicated banking channels:
- Priority Banking Centers at The Square Mart Mall, New CBD Gaborone West Pahse 2
- Dedicated Priority Banking Tellers at every branch
- Customer Contact Centre Tel: +267 3615800
Simplified and fast track processes
We understand your need for a faster, simpler and differentiated banking experience, that’s why your interactions with us are always facilitated through selected dedicated banking channels. Your transactions and applications will be fast-tracked through our Priority Banking exclusive channels, freeing up your time for the more important things in life.
To ensure that we deliver to your highest expectations we commit to you that you only need to ask us once to do something for you and we will get it done.
Please be advised that
- Eligibility criteria apply for membership to the Priority Banking program. Your admission to Priority Banking is at our discretion
- Not all products, benefits and services under Priority Banking may be available in all countries and are subject to local regulations. We may vary or withdraw these services at any time.
- You can find out the current services available to you by contacting your Relationship Manager, via phone banking, visiting our branches or from the Standard Chartered Bank website in your country