Global connectivity and seamless access to your money.
We all have different priorities. If 24/7 availability
to your money anywhere in the world is your
priority, we have made it easier than ever with
our international banking services.
International recognition for you and your family
As a Priority Banking customer, your status extends worldwide and your family will enjoy the same recognition whether at home or overseas.
A warm welcome awaits you and your family at more than 200 Priority Banking or designated international banking centres internationally. Walk into our centres anywhere in the world and upon presentation of your Priority Banking ATM or Visa Infinite Card you will receive:
- Access to our exclusive Priority Banking lounge facilities.
- Local and offshore banking information upon request.
- Preferential foreign currency exchange rates.
Your family is our priority, so we will provide them with complimentary Priority Banking membership to ensure they receive the same recognition at home or abroad.
International fund transfers
Enjoy complimentary international fund transfers at our branches and online when transferring money internationally between your Standard Chartered Bank accounts.
Free worldwide ATM/Debit card network
Your Standard Chartered Bank ATM/debit card is your passport to financial convenience as you can access your accounts and make cash withdrawals free of charge at Standard Chartered ATMs worldwide.
Find out more »
Terms and conditions
- International services or benefits may not be available in all countries and are subject to local regulations. Please contact your branch or your relationship manager for more details.
- Preferential rates on foreign exchange only applicable to countries with preferential foreign exchange rates for local Priority Banking customers.
- You will either receive a fee rebate after the outward Telegraphic transfer has taken place.. However, you will still need to pay the fees imposed by other banks and any other charges and we may charge you for certain telegraphic transfers. You can find out about any charges by contacting your Relationship Manager, visiting our Priority Centres or from the Standard Chartered Bank website in your country. This applies to fund transfers between Standard Chartered accounts only.
- All fee waivers, charges and exchange rates are subject to change at the Bank’s discretion and may be adjusted from time to time. For the latest information on services charges and terms and conditions, log on to priority.standardchartered.co.bw
- Travelex discounts subject to Travelex Terms and Conditions. Conversion shall be effected at the Bank’s then prevailing rate of exchange for such currency or any rate prescribed by any relevant organisation involved in the services or package. For details of rate discounts, please refer to www.travelex.com/rewardscard.