Standard Chartered in Cameroon
Standard Chartered Bank Cameroon S.A is a core part of Standard Chartered Group's strategic footprint in the Central African Region, combining international expertise and capabilities with deep-rooted local knowledge.
Standard Chartered aspires to be recognized by its stakeholders as the Best International Bank, leading the way in its chosen market segments in Cameroon. The Bank offers a range of products and services in Corporate & Institutional Banking, with a World Class Service Quality.
Operating in Cameroon since 1986, Standard Chartered is a long-standing development partner of the Country. The Bank continues to build a robust talent pipeline locally, as well as within the Group.
Standard Chartered Bank Cameroon aims to be a market-leading financial service company in Cameroon, leading by example with a brand promise of being 'Here for good' to all our stakeholders.
For more information on Standard Chartered, please visit www.sc.com.
An International Financial Centre & Gateway to Africa
- Occupying a strategic position within the CEMAC Zone and largest economy in Central Africa
- Country rating: B (Standard & Pool)
- Continue to intensify fight against corruption at high levels of Government to promote a strong regulatory framework
- Our competitive advantage in Cameroon is centered on the fact that the Bank combines International expertise and capabilities with deep-rooted local knowledge and insights to deliver award winning solutions to our clients
- Participating in various Fora to drive change through 'Thought Leadership'
- We won the Best Power deal in Africa (2012)
- Staying true to our Core Values – building a reputation for good governance and professionalism
- Bilingual work-force addressing not only the local market needs but also catering the Anglophone and Francophone African countries
- Advantageous location for CEMAC and WAEMU (GMT+1)
- Strategic link between CEMAC and WAEMU markets
- Our Seeing is Believing program was recognized in 2006 with a "Social Responsibility Award" by the Ministry of Social Affairs and the US Embassy
- The Bank was voted the Most Profitable Bank in French-speaking Sub-Saharan Africa (2004) by the Ecofinance Magazine
- We were recognized as the Best Bank in Africa by the European Magazine (2013)