Buy your own property quickly and easily.Make an appointment online
You Dream About the Perfect Property, and We'll Help It Become a Reality
Buying your own property is not as difficult as you think. At Standard Chartered, our mortgage services are designed to help you own your property easily.
Preferential Fees & Charges
- We bear all third party fee & charges including Mortgagee's Right Registration Fee, Insurance Fee, Legal Fee, Valuation Fee and Mortgage Loan Contract Notarization Fee if any.
- We offer the competitive loan interest rate .
- Provide fast approval in principle.
- The final approval can be informed in 2 days the soonest. *
- The mortgage loan will be released in the same day you meet all drawdown requirements the soonest. **
*The above only happen when all the required information and documents have been successfully submitted.
**The above only happen when customer has signed the mortgage loan contract with the bank and all loan disbursement conditions are fulfilled.
- We provide wide range of loan currency options such as USD, SGD, HKD and RMB etc. ***
- You can manage your repayment with Standard Chartered Bank in multiple channels
***Foreign currency loans only apply to applicant: foreign passport holders. HMT(Hong Kong citizens, Macau citizens and Taiwanese) and Chinese Passport holders with overseas PR Permit.
- Personal consultants will tailor the Mortgage loan solutions to fit your financial requirements.
- You can enjoy face to face consultant service.
Note: If there are any different requirements stated in the law or regulations, the requirements of
law or regulations will prevail.
Commercial property mortgage loan apply to Local & RMB loan only.
- Age 21 to 65
- Valid identity proof
- Residential proof (e.g.: utility bill)
- Marital status proof (e.g.: marriage certificate)
- Latest tax demand note or employer's written confirmation of current salary/position and
- Last 3 months' bank salary records
- Professional practicing certificate, if any
- Proof of business ownership
- Bank book or statements for the last 6 months showing average cash flow during the period
- Latest profits tax demand note
- Latest P&L report with company's latest information (whether company is fully or partially-owned)
- Others, where required
To make your application, simply call our Mortgage Customer Service Hotline 800-820-8088, where our professional Customer Service Representatives will be pleased to help you. Email us today and let us help you make your property dream come true!
Note:Commercial property mortgage loan apply to salaried employees only
Click Here to show more details
Fees and Charges
|Mortgagee's Right Registration Fee||Administrative Department of Property Registration (Standard Chartered Bank bears)|
|Insurance Fee||Insurance Company (Standard Chartered Bank bears)|
|Legal Fee||Law Firm (Standard Chartered Bank bears)|
|Valuation Fee||Valuation Company (Standard Chartered Bank bears)|
|Mortgage Loan Contract Notarization Fee||Notarization Center (Standard Chartered Bank bears)|
|Mortgage Loan Contract Stamp Duty||Tax Bureau|
For detailed information, please call 400-888-8083.
Subject to interest rate fluctuations, you repay through equal instalments for easy budgeting.
Your principal is divided equally over the repayment period and interest is calculated on the outstanding principal. As your repayments continue and your outstanding principal decreases, your monthly instalment decreases.
Standard Chartered Bank (the “Bank”) is committed to maintaining a culture of the highest ethics and integrity, and in compliance with all applicable law, regulation and internal policy. As part of this commitment, the Bank has a ‘Speaking Up’ programme through which genuine concerns in this regard can be raised. Members of the public can securely raise Speaking Up concerns through this hyperlink, which is hosted on behalf of the Bank by a third party ‘InTouch’. Examples of concerns that can be raised through this website are concerns that relate to accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters and concerns relating to bribery or banking and financial crime. Concerns received will be forwarded to the Bank’s investigations team for review. Complaints relating to SCB banking services should not be raised through this site in the first instance, but through the SCB branch network, contact centres, Relationship Managers or the ‘Contact Us’ webpage.