Account Opening Document List
Items to be Provided for All Account Opening:
Companies or other forms of enterprises incorporated or established in Mainland China
- Business Account Opening Form. The entire bundle of application forms must be cross-chopped with company seal and shall state the telephone number of the legal representative and financial controller.
- Signature Card, which is obtained from customer.
- Articles of Association (original), with company seal.
If the original document cannot be provided, please provide a statement on the first page of the copy of such document certifying that the copy is a complete and true copy of the original document and specifying the number of pages, affixed with the Company Chop or the signature/chop of the legal representative.
- Business License issued by State Administration For Industry & Commerce (SAIC), with the latest annual review record (Original).
- Certificate of Approval issued by Chinese authorities (Original).
- Legal Person Code Certificate issued by State Bureau for Technology Supervision (Original).
- Taxation Registration Certificate (Original).
- Board of Directors Name List (if any) with company seal.
- Identity Document of legal representative (Original), Board Member (Original) and authorized signatories. Person from mainland is required to provide ID card; Person from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan is required to provide permits; and Person from foreign countries is required to provide passport.
- Power of Attorney and being authorized person's ID.
- For a company with a multi-layer ownership structure (i.e. with several entities at the intermediary levels before reaching the ultimate beneficial owner(s)), please provide an organization chart showing shareholding percentage of each entity and each stage in the ownership chain of the corporate structure. Please affix the company's official chop or the signature/chop of the legal representative on the organization chart, which helps relationship manager to complete CDD.