Straight2Bank has two ways of connectivity:
- Straight2Bank Web, i.e. via Internet. There will be no installation and no maintenance cost at client side with this connectivity. Vasco token will be used as security device for login and authorization activities.
- Straight2Bank Access, also known as Host-to-Host (H2H) solution, enables direct integration of your corporate system(s) with the Bank facilitating automated processing leading to greater operational efficiency, improved productivity and effective working capital management. Straight2Bank Access can be integrated with various ERP systems, and can accept a variety of file formats.
Products and Services:
Straight2Bank has expanded an increasingly sophisticated range of products and services, covering:
- Cash Management: the fundamental electronic banking services such as payment, collection and liquidity management.
- Trade Finance: a broad range of transactional financing options for your organisation, enabling you to choose between the full range of documentary trade services and open account financing options.
- Securities Services: an innovative and comprehensive module to support custody and fund services, allowing online settlement instructions, voluntary corporate actions and proxy voting, etc. functions.
- Reporting: the powerful, state-of-the-art reporting tool, Info Manager, provides transactional transparency on all your trade flows.
Standard Chartered remains focused on building our corporate product suite to ensure that we are on the forefront of meeting your evolving needs. Here are some featured services developed to catering to the market needs:
eBoP - Electronic Balance of Payments
Standard Chartered is one of the few banks who have obtained regulatory approval to support BoP reporting on behalf of clients for Telegraphic Transfer. By using Straight2Bank to initiate the payments, you can simply key in the BoP information, which will then be integrated seamlessly into the Application for Fund Transfers form for online submission.
ECDS - Electronic Commercial Draft Services
ECDS enables electronic draft as a new usance settlement method in domestic trade between corporate buyer and seller. It is a new instrument for clients to obtain financing. ECDS also helps build a solid electronic banking platform to manage your business better by leveraging the regulatory system.
A Straight2Bank solution which makes a zero-dollar investment possible while offering the maximum flexibility over the choice of file formats. It is a solution which enables you to send instructions in your own formats through H2H or web channels.
This easy and user-friendly mobile application enables Straight2Bank users to authorize transactions as well as have a full view of corporate's account information and trade transactions. It provides greater efficiencies and more informed decision making, better cash flow forecasting and increased control and visibility. The application is available with iPhone, Android and Blackberry.