Promotion period: 3 January 2017 to 30 June 2017
During the promotion period, referrers will be rewarded with RMB300 JD coupon or 300,000 credit card points* for every successful referral. Rewards will be given in the next month after referees satisfy either one of the following conditions during the promotion period:
(1) The referee becomes qualified Priority Banking client and stays qualified for 3 months; Or
(2) The referee purchases Standard Chartered Bank’s insurance products with total premiums no less than RMB500,000, and has passed cooling-off period.
Mr. Zhang is our Platinum credit card holder. During the promotion period, Mr. Zhang made four successful referrals and was rewarded
1,200,000 credit card points for that. As his relationship manager advised, Mr. Zhang redeemed
two return tickets from Shanghai to Seoul
by converting credit card points to Asia Miles.
* Miles needed to redeem the tickets in the example are from Asia Miles website. Please refer to Asia Miles official website for details and updates. Asia Miles converted from Standard Chartered Bank credit card points cover flight tickets only, not including applicable taxes and fees.
The journey of Priority Banking starts with rewards.
Becoming our Priority Banking clients in the promotion period, you will enjoy the following:
- 1st Reward: the next month after becoming qualified Priority Banking clients RMB100 JD coupon or 100,000 credit card points.
- 2nd Reward: the next month after becoming qualified Priority Banking clients for continuous three months RMB200 JD coupon or 200,000 credit card points.
- 3rd Reward: the next month after becoming qualified Priority Banking clients for continuous six months, RMB300 JD coupon or 300,000 credit card points
* Credit card points in this MGM program refer to Standard Chartered Bank credit card points. Such points can be accumulated with credit card points earned by using the credit card, and can be used to redeem for gifts or mileages via our credit card 360 reward platform. For expiration date of credit card points and for other details, please refer to Standard Chartered Bank credit card points website https://www.sc.com/global/av/cn-360-tnc.pdf
For details, please contact your relationship manager or dial our Priority Banking hotline 4008888322 （China）/ （86-755）2546 7032（offshore and mobile phone）