Magnificence in life comes along with your success in wealth management.
The Reward Programme at Standard Chartered converts your every step in wealth with us to credit card points. And the points can be redeemed for airline mileages and other rewards, linking wealth and traveling in a pleasant journey.
Promotion Period: 3 January – 30 June 2017
Join Priority BankingWin up to 600,000 credit card points
Member Get Member Reward
Refer friends to join Priority Banking
Win 300,000 credit card points for every successful referral
Assets Allocation Reward
Plan your assets allocationWin up to 500,000 credit card points
The journey in Priority Banking starts with Welcome Reward.
Becoming our Priority Banking customers in the promotion period, you will enjoy the following:
- 1st Reward: the next month after becoming qualified Priority Banking customers, RMB100 JD coupon or 100,000 credit card points
- 2nd Reward: the next month after becoming qualified Priority Banking customers for continuous three months, RMB200 JD coupon or 200,000 credit card points
- 3rd Reward: the next month after becoming qualified Priority Banking customers for continuous six months, RMB300 JD coupon or 300,000 credit card points
Want to enjoy your fortune life with family and friends? Sharing brings more happiness.
During the promotion period, referrers will be rewarded with RMB300 JD coupon or 300,000 credit card points for every successful referral. Rewards will be given the next month after referees satisfy either one of the following conditions during the promotion period:
- The referee becomes qualified Priority Banking customer and stays qualified for 3 months; Or
- The referee purchases insurance products sold through Standard Chartered Bank with total premiums no less than RMB500,000 or more, and has passed cooling-off period.
Eligibility to join the Member Get Member (MGM) Programme:
- Referrers must be existing customers of Standard Chartered Bank.
- Referees must be new customers who have never opened accounts of any kind with Standard Chartered Bank. The referrer and the referee are not eligible to the MGM Programme if the referee has opened accounts with Standard Chartered Bank but closed it for any reason.
- Referrers and referees cannot be the same person.
The referrer must ensure the authenticity of the referral, and ensure that the referee has fully understood the terms and conditions of this MGM Programme before providing any information of the referee. Otherwise, Standard Chartered Bank reserves the right to cancel any benefits given or about to be given to the referrer regarding the referral, including but not limited to suspension of rewards delivery, call-back of gifts delivered, and requirement that the referrer compensate for the equivalent of gifts received. And Standard Chartered Bank reserves the right to ask the referrer to compensate for the equivalent of gifts given to the referee.
We have always been dedicated to a more convenient wealth management platform to save your precious time. Our relationship managers and investment consultants will help you face-to-face for a scientific asset allocation with our comprehensive and diverse products.
During the promotion period, qualified Priority Banking customers who purchase any two types of products(and at least two types) will get RMB 200 JD coupon or 200,000 credit card points; on top of that, an extra RMB100 JD coupon or 100,000 credit card points will be given for every product type starting from the 3rd product type
Product types include: RMB Time Deposit, Insurance Products, Trust, Onshore Mutual Fund, QDII Mutual Fund, QDII Bond, Premium Currency Investment, and Mortgage.
*Credit card points in this promotion refer to Standard Chartered Bank credit card points. Such points can be accumulated with credit card points earned by using the credit card, and can be used to redeem for gifts or mileages via our credit card 360 reward platform. For expiration date of credit card points and for other details, please refer to Standard Chartered Bank credit card points website: https://www.sc.com/global/av/cn-360-tnc.pdf
Just travel whenever you want to!
Conversion from points to mileages
|Standard Chartered Credit Card Points||Equivalent Airline Mileages|
|36,000 points||1,000 Asia Miles|