FCY Master Promotion:
Effective from 2017.08.02
RMB+FCY Special package
During the promotion period , customers who open a qualified RMB time deposit account are entitled to special foreign currency time deposit (“TD”) rates as follows:
RMB TD Term Foreign Currency FCY TD Term Preferential Interest Rate 3 months USD 3 months 2.30% p.a. 6 months 6 months 3.00% p.a. 1 year or 2 years 1 year 3.00% p.a. 3 months HKD 3 months 1.70% p.a. 6 months 6 months 1.90% p.a. 1 year or 2 years 1 year 2.10% p.a. 3 months AUD 3 months 2.60% p.a. 6 months 6 months 2.80% p.a. 1 year or 2 years 1 year 3.00% p.a.
Terms and Conditions:
- The opening month of RMB time deposit should be same as FCY time deposit.
- The amount of foreign currency time deposit should be no more than RMB time deposit amount (by equivalent value).
- The minimum amount of RMB time deposit should be RMB 50,000.
- The special package is only open for customers without RMB TD early break record and should follow special rate application process.
- The above preferential interest rates in all FCY Master offers may vary with market conditions. Rates quoted in final documentation issued by the Bank shall prevail.
- Upon maturity of the foreign currency time deposit placed pursuant to the FCY Master offers hereunder, the Bank’s then applicable deposit interest rate (rather than the above special preferential rate) shall apply.
- The Bank has the right to terminate or adjust the FCY Master offers from time to time without notice, according to regulatory requirement or due to change of market conditions.
- Currency exchange may fluctuate with positive or negative impact on your return.
- This information does not constitute an offer of services or products. The Bank is entitled to make changes to relevant information (such as promotional time periods, promotional details, etc.) within a reasonable time and publish them on the Bank's website. You can require this Bank to fully explain and describe the rules of this promotion before participating.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions, the Chinese version shall prevail for all purposes.
Please leave your contact information for our further arrangement, if you haven't opened a bank account with us yet.