Convenient Banking Services
Employee Banking offers a wide range of service channels to enable you to manage your money more effectively.
Global Recognition with the Standard Chartered Bank Platinum Debit Card
The Standard Chartered Bank Platinum Debit Card is your passport to a world of privileges:
- Wide national and international acceptance
- Exclusive benefits through global partners
- Rewards program
- Personalised card services
The Classic Debit Card Advantages
- Personalised Debit Card featuring your name embossed
- Fees waived for specified cash withdrawals from non-Standard Chartered ATMs within the city in which your account is held*
- Waiver of RMB10 card issuance fee and RMB20 annual fee
- Earn Standard Chartered reward points every time you pay with your Debit Card
- Transfer funds to accounts within Standard Chartered, change your PIN and print mini-statements showing your last 10 transactions at any Standard Chartered ATM
* Fee waivers subject to the bank's approval
Secure Remote Banking Services
- Online Banking: Check account balances; open Time Deposit, Call Deposit and Savings accounts; instruct funds transfers to accounts both within Standard Chartered and in other banks; pay utility bills, etc.
- SMS Banking: Receive real-time SMS alerts when funds are credited to your accounts, Time Deposits mature or roll over, as well as check account balances
- Phone Banking (400 888 8223): Check account balances, exchange rates, interest rates and instruct funds transfers, etc.
- e-Statement: Receive a complete view of all your accounts and transaction histories in a faster, safer, more convenient and more environment-friendly way than traditional paper statements
*Currently online funds transfers and bill payment services are only available in selected cities. Please visit www.standardchartered.com.cn for details. To activate the online funds transfer service, please present your original ID at your nearest Standard Chartered branch.
Recognition for Senior Management Tiers
Senior and middle management employees receive additional privileges and benefits through different banking packages.
Senior Management Employees are accorded Priority Banking customer status1 during the term of their contracts2. Benefits and privileges include:
- Priority Banking offers high levels of personalised services and recognition to you and your family members. Benefits include waiver of fees for transactions, discounts on purchase of wealth management products and higher rates of return.
- The Standard Chartered Bank Priority Banking Platinum Card offers a wide range of exclusive benefits including waiver of fees for ATM cash withdrawals combined with all the Platinum Card benefits offered through the China Union Pay network.
- Our monthly "Priority Banking" newsletter and regular financial forums will keep you up to date with the latest market and financial information.
- A dedicated customer relationship manager, supported by a team of highly experienced experts, will personalise financial solutions according to your needs.
- You will have easy access to exclusive and professional services through our Priority Banking Centres, our dedicated Priority Banking hotline and the convenient internet, fax and SMS banking.
- Our unique Points Reward program recognises and rewards your total relationship with the bank including the value of your loans, savings and investment portfolio.
- Exclusive lifestyle benefits are provided through carefully selected partners to reflect your status and to enrich your life.
Middle Management employees are accorded Preferred Banking customer status1 during the term of their contract2. The benefits include:
- A dedicated customer relationship manager to provide customized services
- Regular updates on the latest market and financial situation
- Exclusive discounts on banking service charges3
- The offer of "Priority Banking" and "Preferred Banking" packages is subject to the approval of the member company and the bank.
- "Term of contract" refers to the employee's employment period with the member company.
- Please refer to the Standard Chartered Bank (China) Co. Ltd. Tariff for details of current service charges.
A Wide Range of Financial Products
With a comprehensive portfolio of financial products, we provide the right solutions to meet your needs.
Special Mortgage Packages
Our innovative mortgage solutions offer you fast and flexible financing, so you can make your dream home a reality.
- Complimentary fire insurance
- Waiver of valuation fee and attorney's fee*
- Complimentary Priority Banking package for customers with loans over RMB 2 million (or foreign currency equivalent) during the term of the loan.
- You also have the option of choosing a MortgageOne account for your loan. With MortgageOne, your deposit and mortgage accounts are combined, enabling you to own your home in the fastest and most flexible way. As your interest payments decrease, the length of your loan tenure is shortened, making every dollar in your account work harder.
* Subject to approval of the loan application by the bank.
Unsecured Personal Loan
Help you finance easily and quickly for the things you desire. As a Standard Chartered Bank Employee Banking customer, you will receive the following benefits when you successfully apply for a Personal Loan:
- Enjoy special interest discount if the payroll account is specified as repayment account for unsecured personal loan*
- Borrow up to 12 times your monthly income**
*The preferential rate cannot be lower than 90% of the People's Bank of China's benchmark interest rate. Final approval is subject to the bank's credit independent decision. Customers are not entitled to any other unsecured personal loan promotions if they access the interest rate discount as payroll customer.
** Loan amounts are subject to approval by the bank.
Efficient Customer Services
At Standard Chartered, we understand the needs of our customers and strive to provide high quality customer service.
Our 24-hour Customer Service Hotline: 400 888 8223.
Our dedicated Employee Banking customer service email address is MyPayroll.FAQ@sc.com.
If you have any questions regarding Employee Banking or any other banking-related matters, please email us and we'll reply within 1 working day.