1. Qualified Priority Banking Customer refers to:
- Customer who maintains a daily average balance of RMB 500,000 (or an equivalent amount in foreign currency) of deposits and/or investments in the month, or
- A customer keeps a minimum of RMB 2,000,000 (or an equivalent amount in foreign currency) outstanding principal amount of mortgage loan with the Bank at the end of the last working day of the month.
2. Eligible Priority Private Customer refers to: As of Dec 31 2020, customer who maintains a minimum daily average balance of RMB 3,000,000 (or an equivalent amount in foreign currency) and less than RMB 7,000,000 (or an equivalent amount in foreign currency).
3. Customer who maintains a minimum daily average balance of RMB 7,000,000 (or an equivalent amount in foreign currency) will participate in an exclusive Priority Private Customer Programme separately, and shall not enroll in 2021 Priority Journey Loyalty Reward Programme.
4. Daily average balance of deposits and/or investments in the month = (Cumulative sum of daily balance of the customer’s deposits and/or investments of each working day in the month) / (sum of working days in the month). Customer’s deposits and/or investments will only include premiums paid for bancassurance products.
5. Newly qualified Priority Banking Customer refers to customers who never opened any account with our Bank, or have opened an account with our Bank yet do not meet Qualified Priority Banking Customer criteria as of Dec 31 2020, become Qualified Priority Banking Customer for the first time during campaign period.
6. Eligible customers should log in and register their accounts in “Priority Banking” WeChat Mini-Programme, and participate star picking activity in “Priority Journey” module.
7. Eligible customers should remain the Priority Banking / Priority Private segment while claiming the reward.
8. Customers who participate in this programme shall not enjoy any other welcome offer of our Bank.
9. All unexpired stars that have not been redeemed will become invalid immediately when customer closes all accounts in our Bank.
10. Gifts and services of this campaign are provided by the third party, and customers shall comply with the third party’s relevant service requirements. Merchandise pictures and contents shown in this promotion are provided by the third party for reference only. The Bank is not responsible for its accuracy and authenticity, and such content shall not be regarded as any implied recommendation, promise or guarantee by the Bank on merchants’ products or services. Merchants are legally responsible for the products or services they provide.
11. The customer’s initiation of gift redemption shall be deemed as agreement that the Bank can disclose recipient’s name, contact number, address and other relevant order information provided by customer to designated vendors for gift delivery. Customer shall ensure the accuracy of the mailing address, post code, mobile phone number and other relevant order information before submission. The bank shall not be held accountable for any delay/failure in gift delivery due to incorrect or outdated information provided by the customer.
12. Gifts cannot be converted or exchanged to cash.
13. If selected gift is out of stock, the Bank reserves the right to switch to other gifts with equivalent value.
14. The Bank reserves the right to make changes to this programme (e.g. gift details, campaign duration, eligibility criteria etc.) within the scope of the law and announce through the Bank’s official website in time. Customers can require the Bank for sufficient explanation of the campaign mechanism.
15. The Bank has never authorized any third party organization or individuals to promote or process credit card applications, or collect customer information on behalf of Premium Banking / Priority Banking. Please refer to the official information published by the Bank for any customer campaign. In the meantime, be cautious to protect your own personal information.
16. In these Terms and Conditions, “our Bank“, “the Bank“, “Standard Chartered Bank” refer to Standard Chartered (China) Limited.
17. If there is any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.