Diversity and inclusion in the workplace
Our aim is to ensure that our employees are representative of our markets and client profile. We consider diversity in all its facets, including gender, nationality, (dis)ability,age, sexual orientation and identity.
How we’re inclusive
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees and to improve the work-life balance of our people. This means making each individual employee feel valued and respected for who they are and what they can bring to the organisation.
These are some of the ways we’re working towards an inclusive workplace:
- Actively supporting the development of employee networks in the workplace, which provide social support, contacts, information and guidance
- Introducing flexible working arrangements in several markets – including part-time work, flexible hours, and working from home – enabling our people to achieve a better work-life balance
- Introducing accessible technology solutions, such as screen-reading technology, within the workplace which ensure our people can work effectively in an environment more suited to their needs
- Ensuring all new and renovated buildings are accessible to those with disabilities, and all line managers have access to the resources they need to support members of their team with disabilities
- Creating an online Parenting Resource Centre, which ensures our employees who are expecting and their line managers have the information and support they need to help manage their work and parenting obligations
- Offering crèches, on-site child care centres and mothers’ rooms for our employees in many of our markets
- Launching a Disability Listening Group in the UK, to provide our employees who are impacted by disability with a forum to share their thoughts and identify ways we can better meet their needs
- Encouraging our employees to leave the office earlier and spend time with family, friends or colleagues on a Thursday/Friday in many of our markets.
Our inclusive environment helps us attract, retain and develop the best people.
Diversity for our customers
We develop products and services that fit the different needs of our customers.
Our track record
With eight consecutive years of record income and profit, we have an impressive track record.