Straight2Bank Pay Digitalising collections, your way
Available in 21 markets across Asia, Africa and the Middle East - and growing - Straight2Bank Pay is a one-stop global platform and your go-to solution to provide customers with different digital payment options, online and offline.
The payment ecosystem today is dynamic – and there is a wide range, and ever-growing list of digital payment options available to consumers. Keeping up is a challenge and can even increase the cost of doing business.
If you’re thinking of how to offer customers more digital payment options without needing multiple integrations and managing different collection accounts with providers across markets, Straight2Bank Pay is for you.
Here to help
Meet your immediate challenges and long-term aspirations
Straight2Bank Pay can be tailored to different business needs, providing you with a unified digital commerce solution across all your sales channels and business models. Plus, your customers can enjoy a seamless checkout and payment experience.
Offer your customers a wide variety of digital payment options while minimising the number of merchant accounts and contracts with payment service providers.
One of the world’s leading mail and logistics group uses Standard Chartered’s Straight2Bank Pay to:
- Allow customers across several markets to make online payments in local currencies– via various payment methods including QR codes and instant payments - for shipping charges, duties and taxes
- Digitise their in-store collections and payments on delivery
- Stay updated with real-time notification on transactions status in order to release goods
- Perform auto-reconciliation and access standardised, consolidated reports via their ERP system
Bring convenience and assurance to your customers while eliminating cumbersome processes.
An international insurance provider uses Standard Chartered’s Straight2Bank Pay to:
- Enable cards as a payment method for online collection of insurance premiums, with real-time transaction status notification
- Void transactions and initiate refunds via API
- Schedule settlements for every successful transaction, with automated reconciliation of transactions and settlement reports
- Ensure bank-grade security standards for communication between the payment gateway and internal system(s)
Trusted by businesses and organisations of all sizes for digitalising their collections
We are available in 21 markets across Asia, Africa and the Middle East, and growing.
Get started with Straight2Bank Pay
Get in touch with your Relationship Manager to find out more about Straight2Bank Pay or explore other banking solutions.
Enhancing the payment experience for customers: Insights from YouTrip
In this podcast, you’ll hear from Lim Weijern, the Head of Finance and Corporate Development at YouTrip, the Singapore-based mobile payments start-up and Mahesh Narayan, Global Product Lead for Mobile Money and eCommerce at Standard Chartered, about how these customer expectations varies across countries and regions, the challenges they pose to multinationals operating across the globe, and ideas on how these challenges can be effectively managed.
Learn more about transaction banking at Standard Chartered
Powering businesses for a transformative and sustainable future
Whatever business challenges come your way, your need for smooth, successful transactions will be constant. Alongside continuing operational requirements, you’ll need to balance enduring targets with emerging ones – including sustainability and digitialisation aspirations.
By combining international-bank stability with local-market knowledge, we can support your transaction banking needs across the world. From cash management solutions to bolster your treasury to financing solutions to sustainably fund your supply chain, we have the solutions to help you prepare for future opportunities.