Web assistance FAQs
If you have been locked out of your account, or have any issues with the online application process, check here for help.
- I have forgotten my username and / or password?show/hide
- If you have forgotten your username or password click on the Forgotten Password? link on the registration page. This will take you to the Login Help section where you will be able to obtain a new password or find your username.
- I have been locked out of my account. What should I do?show/hide
Our system will lock you out after three unsuccessful login attempts. Your account will automatically reset, please try and login after a few hours.If you were locked out of your account because you forgot your username and / or password click on the Forgotten Password? link on the registration page. This will take you to the Login Help section where you will be able to obtain a new password or find your username.
- I had a problem completing the online assessment. What should I do?show/hide
You should be able to return to your assessment by clicking on the link in the original email invitation sent to you. Alternatively, you can copy and paste the URL from the email invitation into your internet browser. If having tried this you are still unable to return to complete the online assessment, please contact us sharing the exact details of the problem, including any error messages, so that we can assist you to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
- Who should I contact if I need technical assistance?show/hide
If you need technical assistance, please complete the contact us form providing specific details of the issue so that we can promptly attend to your query.