Travel the stress-free way via Lounge Key VIP lounge.
With access to over 824 VIP lounges across 300 cities, you can escape the chaos of flight delays, crowded departure halls, and flight cancellations.
The VIP lounge has everything you need; space to work or relax or both. Some of the other benefits you enjoy include:
- Use lounges in the program regardless of the class of travel or airline you’re flying
- Relaxing ambience for both you and your guest**
- Complimentary refreshments and snacks - excellent working and leisure facilities
- Conference rooms
- Complimentary newspapers and magazines
- Space, comfort and quiet to catch up on work, prepare for your activities ahead or stay in touch with the office
- Showers, beds and more
- Entertainment facilities
Please note that facilities can vary per lounge so please check before travelling.
** Free for one guest while you pay $27 for each additional guest. Download the LoungeKey app to help you find lounges faster.
Household Recognition and Family Benefits
We know that your family is your greatest asset, so we have also made them our priority. That’s why we have a wide range of differentiating and exclusive benefits to offer you – some of which you can share with your family:
- Complimentary Priority Banking membership extended to your spouse and children upon request
- Access to our special Priority Banking Centres, dedicated tellers and hotlines
- Privileged pricing on banking transactions and services
- Secondary Visa Infinite Debit Card for joint account holders.
Exclusive Visa Infinite Card
As a Priority customer you will receive a Visa Infinite Debit and Credit Card* which is the ultimate status and recognition card providing unprecedented levels of service and outstanding benefits. Visa Infinite is accepted at more places than any other top-end premium card.
Some of the benefits of the VISA Infinite are:
Concierge services for the cardholder
From travel bookings and restaurant reservations to shopping, your life
becomes a whole lot easier with our Concierge Service there to support you.
Valid in selected countries.
Multi-trip Travel Insurance
Insurance that covers you, for international and local trips for up to 90 days.
To activate this use your VISA Infinite Card to pay for the travel.
at least once when you’re overseas.
The service you want should always come with the peace of mind you need. That’s why all the transactions you make and the high-value goods you purchase are protected by us.
Most importantly, the Priority Banking Visa Infinite card is the key to unlocking the benefits of your total banking relationship with us.
Medical & Legal Referral
Free worldwide medical and legal advice.
Emergency Cash Disbursement
Emergency cash up to USD5000 cash to be collected from 270,000 locations worldwide.
To access place a collect call from anywhere in the world to +1 303 967 1090 or the number at the back of your infinite card.
A range of golf, travel, lifestyle, entertainment and private club access privileges that the whole family will appreciate.
Enjoy exclusive discounts at partnering premium brands. Simply show your Visa Infinite Card to enjoy the following:
Discounts at Premium Outlets
- 15% discount on on British Airways tickets to the UK, Europe and North America Valid for Economy, Premium Economy and Business Class cabins
- 40% discount on rack room rates at Best Western Premier Hotel, Accra
- 10% discount on food and beverage at Best Western Premier Hotel, Accra
- 12% discount on spa services at Niobe Salon and Spa
-Lizzy’s Sport Complex
-African Regent Hotel
-Royal Senchi Hotel
- 10% discount on subscription at First Call towing and recovery services
- 10% discount on services and products at Sai Wine and Champagne Cafe
- 10% discount on Food & beverage at The Honey Suckle Accra
-Osu opposite Fire Service Headquarters
-A & C Shopping Mall
For full information on the benefits of VISA infinite card, please visit: www.visainfinitecard.com for full details and terms and conditions.
*Subject to VISA Terms and Conditions
As a Priority customer, you may send instructions on your account via email, to be processed by the bank. Speak to your relationship manager now for another convenient way of banking.
To ensure your transactions are made safely and securely, all email instructions must meet the Bank’s requirements. Click here for terms and conditions.
Please be advised that
- Eligibility criteria apply for membership to the Priority Banking program. Your admission to Priority Banking is by invitation.
- Not all products, benefits and services under Priority Banking may be available in all countries and are subject to local regulations. We may vary or withdraw these services at any time.
- You can find out the current services available to you by contacting your Relationship Manager, via phone banking, visiting our branches or from the Standard Chartered Bank website in your country.