Standard Chartered is dedicated to providing you with our best wealth management services. As your Customer Investment Profile (CIP) has expired or will expire soon, we would like to invite you to renew your CIP to ensure smooth processing of your next transaction. An updated and valid CIP is a pre-requisite for you and us to assess your suitability for investment subscription and switch-in transactions#.
You may renew your CIP through any one of the following channels:
- Log onto our Online Banking through sc.com/hk. Complete and submit the questionnaire.
- Download Standard Chartered Mobile Banking app and complete the questionnaire through Mobile Banking.
- Download the questionnaire. Complete and return it to us by mail as specified on the first page of the questionnaire.
- Visit any of our branches and complete the questionnaire in person with our branch staff.
- Call any of our branches or your Relationship Manager to arrange completion of the questionnaire by phone.
Before you renew your CIP, please review the answers of your existing or last CIP through Online Banking or Mobile Banking to confirm whether there is any change to your risk profile. Should there be any change, please make adjustment when you renew your CIP.
Thank you for your continuous patronage to our Bank. Please do not hesitate to visit our branches if you have any query.
Important Note for Customer Investment Profile:
- Investment involves risks. This webpage is for your reference only. It does not constitute any invitation or recommendation of any product.
- Having a Customer Investment Profile will be a prerequisite for investors and for us to assess suitability of all investment subscriptions / switch-in transactions#. Therefore, please remember to complete the questionnaire before investing to avoid any inconvenience.
#excluding securities trading and the transactions conducted via Online Unit Trusts.