- Terms & Conditions
- The promotion period is from 5 September 2016 to 30 November 2016 (both dates inclusive) ("the Promotion Period").
- The HK$50 cash reward (the “Cash Reward”) is only applicable to the selected clients of Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (“the Bank”) who have received an electronic mailer or SMS (“Selected Clients”).
- Each Selected Client who completes the Customer Investment Profile questionnaire via Online Banking or download the questionnaire, complete and return it by fax at 2282 0107 or by post to P.O. Box 68383 during the Promotion Period (the “Eligible Client”) can receive the Cash Reward.
- Each Eligible Client may only enjoy the Cash Reward once irrespective of the number of times he/she has completed the Customer Investment Profile questionnaire during the Promotion Period.
- The Cash Reward will be credited to the Eligible Client’s HKD/USD account either in sole name or joint name, in the following sequence: 1) Integrated Deposits Account, 2) Statement Savings, 3) Passbook Savings or 4) Current Account on or before 27 January 2017. If the Eligible Client has more than one account under the same account type, the Bank will select the one with the latest account opening date.
- Eligible Client’s banking account held with the Bank must remain valid at the time when the Cash Reward is credited to his/her bank account. Otherwise, the Cash Reward will be forfeited.
- The Bank reserves the right to terminate, extend or vary any of the offers and to vary or modify any of the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice. In case of disputes, the decision of the Bank shall be final and binding.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and the Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
Important Note for "Customer Investment Profile":
- Investment involves risks. This webpage is for your reference only. It does not constitute any invitation or recommendation of any product.
- Having a "Customer Investment Profile" will be a prerequisite for investors and for us to assess suitability of all investment subscriptions/switch-in transactions#. Therefore, please remember to complete the questionnaire before investing to avoid any inconvenience.
#excluding securities trading and the transactions conducted via Online Unit Trusts.