Enjoy up to 12X Rewards Points for UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum credit cardholders
Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card brings you fascinating privileges in 2017. You can enjoy fabulous travel, dining, shopping and lifestyle offers with more rewards.
2X 360° Rewards Points for overseas spending
Enjoy 2X 360° Rewards Points for overseas spending. No registration is required. You can enjoy the rewards when you travel around the world.
- Click here for details
Terms and Conditions of Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card 2X Rewards Points for Overseas Spending Promotion (the "Promotion"):
- The promotion period is from now till 31 December 2017 (both dates inclusive) ("Promotion Period").
- To be eligible for the Promotion, Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Cardholders ("Cardholders") are required to settle payment with Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card ("Applicable Credit Card") issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank").
- Cardholders will be entitled to 2X rewards points for all spending in Overseas.
- Eligible Transactions made in Overseas include all overseas retail purchases made with the Applicable Credit Card accounts during the Promotion Period (based on the transaction date shown on the monthly statement). Retail purchases made with the Applicable Credit Card accounts in Hong Kong and Mainland China are not eligible for the promotion.
- Other transactions that are not eligible for the Promotion include but not limited to internet order, cash advance, mail order, phone order, auto payment, utilities bill, insurance payment, Octopus Automatic Add-Value amount, billed monthly instalment of Interest free Instalment Plan, handling fee, annual fee, past due charges, overlimit charges, interest/finance charges, balance transfer amount and interests, "Credit-to-Cash" Preferential Annual Rate Program amount and interests/handling fee, "Instalment Credit Plan" or "Statement Instalment Plan" monthly instalment amount and interest/handling fee, online bill payment, casino chip exchange and tax payment. Any unposted/cancelled/refunded/falsified and any unauthorized transactions are also excluded from the Promotion.
- Subject to the provisions below, Points awarded to the Card Account shall be valid for use as particularly specified in the relevant monthly statements.
- The usage of the Points will be subject to all terms and conditions set out in the Bank's 360° Rewards Catalogue as amended by the Bank from time to time.
- The Bank will verify transaction record to confirm Cardholders’ eligibility for the Promotion. In case of discrepancy between the Bank’s computer record and details recorded on the credit card sales slip, the Bank’s computer record shall prevail.
- In the event that any Point has been used or credited to the Card Account but subsequent to such usage or crediting, the transaction(s) that form(s) part or all of the Points is cancelled or refunded, without prior notice to the Cardholder, the Bank has the right to either debit from the Card Account the same amount of Points used or credited, or if the balance of Points is insufficient, charge to the Card Account a monetary amount equivalent to the value of the Points used or credited.
- If the Card Account is voluntarily / involuntarily closed, all unredeemed Points and Points not yet credited to the Card Account are immediately forfeited.
- Notwithstanding the above, to be eligible for the Points, the Card Account must be valid and in good financial standing at the time when the Points are awarded. The Bank reserves the right to refuse to award or honour any Points if the Cardholder fails once or more to pay on or before the relevant due date any Minimum Payment Due specified in a monthly statement of Card Account issued during any period of one year designated by the Bank.
- Cardholders are required to keep the relevant original sales receipts and credit card sales slips for inspection upon request by the Bank. In case of disputes, Cardholders are required to submit the relevant original sales receipt(s) and credit card sales slip(s) for further investigation by the Bank. All relevant documents submitted to the Bank will not be returned.
- The Bank reserves the right to alter or terminate the Promotion and amend the Terms and Conditions at any time. In case of disputes, the decision of the Bank shall be final. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions should be read together with the Customer Terms and the applicable documents referred to in Part A of the Customer Terms including the Credit Card Terms that form the banking agreement between the Bank and the Cardholders.
Local Airport Limousine Service
- Exclusive rate of HK$250 per trip
Enjoy the following unparalleled privileges at the exclusive rate of HK$250 per trip:
- Local transfer service to/from HK International Airport
- Airport/Hotel Meet and Greet service
Enquiry and Reservation: 852-3122 2018
Service Hours: 24 hours daily (Mon - Sun)
Remarks: Eligible to the service upon presentation of accumulative retail spending transactions of $2,000 or above (including HKD and CNY+) with your UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card within 30 days prior to reservation. The reservation and choice of limousine model are subject to availability.
- Click here for details
Terms and Conditions of Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card Local Airport Limousine Service (the "Promotion"):
- The promotion period is from now until 31 December 2017 (both dates inclusive) (the "Promotion Period").
- To be eligible for the Promotion, cardholders ("Cardholders") of the Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card (the "Eligible Card") issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank") are required to settle payment with the Eligible Card.
- Cardholders are required to settle payment with the Eligible Cards and accumulate retail spending of HK$2,000 or above ("Eligible Transaction") within 30 days (HKD & CNY spending will be combined for Eligible Transaction amount calculation) prior to reservation during the Promotion Period. Cardholders are eligible to the Service once only for every spending of $2,000 of Eligible Transaction(s). Reservation must be made at least 5 working days in advance and the limousine transfer date must be within the Promotion Period. Cardholders must provide proof of Eligible Transactions at the time of limousine service reservation. No reservation shall be processed without proof of Eligible Transactions.
- Eligible Transaction does NOT include split transaction, prepayment, deposit, cash advance, purchase or order made via mail, fax, phone or internet, purchase of any cash coupon, gift voucher, prepaid, add-value service, insurance, utilities payment, membership payments, any payment service, any unposted/cancelled/refunded/ unauthorized transactions and transaction without original credit card sales slips or printed merchant receipts.
- During the Promotion Period, upon making Eligible Transaction(s) with the same Eligible Card, Cardholders are required to provide the full name and card number as appeared on the Eligible Cards, the contact phone number and the proof of Eligible Transactions(s) by making reservation to Aspire Lifestyles ("Service Provider") via phone (852-3122-2018) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 5 working days in advance to enjoy the Local Airport Limousine Service ("the Service") at a rate of HK$250 per trip. The Service Provider will only accept reservation for up to 60 days in advance and the limousine transfer date must be within the Promotion Period. The Service is available on a first-come-first- served basis and is subject to availability.
- The Service includes a single ride from/to Hong Kong International Airport to/from designated local destination that is accessible by road within Hong Kong only, excluding areas which represent conditions such as to make the Service impossible, reasonably impracticable or unsafe, inclusive of luggage handling charges, fuel, tunnel and bridge tolls.
- A surcharge of HK$100 will be charged for each ride between 00:00 to 06:00.
- Each ride is restricted to one stop only. A surcharge of HK$100 will be charged for each extra stop en-route to destination. Any en-route stopover must be requested at the time of booking. Last minute request will not be entertained. Whether a stop is en-route or not is subject to the Service Provider’s decision.
- Cancellation must be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled pick up time. Otherwise, 100% of the original fee will be charged to the Cardholders. No show will be charged and is subject to full payment of the original fee.
- Any amendment to the scheduled pick up time must be made at least 8 hours in advance.
- Vehicle model used for providing the Service is subject to availability. The Service Provider reserves the right to replace any vehicle when necessary. For specified vehicle requested by Cardholders, an additional fee of HK$70 per trip will be charged.
- For arrival and departure pick up at Cardholders’ designated time, the maximum waiting period shall be 15 minutes. Subject to Cardholders’ consent and limousine service provider’s operational availability, the waiting period can be extended from the 16th minute onwards for an additional fee of HKD200 per hour. Less than one hour will also be counted as one hour.
- For arrival pick-up at airport based on the flight’s Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA), the maximum waiting period shall be 75 minutes from the flight arrival time. Subject to Cardholders’ consent and limousine service provider’s operational availability, the waiting period can be extended from the 76th minute onwards for an additional fee of HKD200 per hour. Less than one hour will also be counted as one hour.
- A one-time complimentary "Meet and Greet" service will be offered during each of the Service related to Airport or Hotel pickup. For "Meet and Greet" service at Port or Train or any other places and any extra "Meet and Greet" service at Airport or Hotel, an additional HK$100 fee will be charged.
- Aspire Lifestyles and its limo service providers reserve the right to suspend or refuse service to any passenger or booking based on safety reasons and bad weather situation without any responsibility for any loss for passengers. Situation will include but not limiting to typhoon, rainstorm, road conditions, safety of any passenger, driver or road user, stowage of overload / oversized / irregular luggage items.
- Luggage must be safely secured in a closed trunk/luggage compartment for services to be rendered. Any bookings exceed the maximum passenger and/or luggage capacity of the vehicle will not be accepted. As a general reference, the luggage capacity of a 4-seater sedan is 2 standard size suitcases (22'' X 12'' X 30'') and a 6-seater MPV is a total of 4 standard size suitcases.
- All scheduled limousine services will be suspended under the following conditions: (1) Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning is hoisted by the Hong Kong Observatory and, (2) within 2 hours from the time Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning is cancelled.
- The Service is not transferable, and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, other products or discounts.
- Personal data of Cardholders may be collected by Service Provider and the use of such personal data shall be subject to the personal information collection statement of Aspire Lifestyles. The Bank is not involved in any part of such data collection and usage. Please contact Aspire Lifestyles for details.
- The Bank and Service Provider reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate all offers and amend the terms and conditions at any time. In case of disputes in connection with this Promotion, the decision of the Bank and Service Provider shall be final.
- In case there is any suspicious abuse or misuse, the Bank reserves the absolute right to charge the equivalent value of the Services from the relevant card account without prior notice, forfeit the Cardholder's eligibility to entitle to the Services, and/or suspend the relevant credit card account for investigation without prior notice.
- The Eligible Credit Card Account must be valid, nondelinquent and in good financial standing at the time of Services-giving; otherwise the Bank reserves the right to cancel the Service without prior notice.
- Cardholders understand and accept that the Bank is not the supplier of the Service provided by the Service Provider. The Bank shall bear no liability relating to, or as a result of, any aspect of the Service, including without limitation, the quality, the supply, the descriptions of goods and/or Services provided by the Service Provider, any false trade description, misrepresentation, misstatement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with the promotion of the Service or in making available the Service by the Service Provider, its employees, officers or agents.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and the Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Premium Concierge Service
Enjoy an exclusive set of benefits including global travel, medical assistance and 24-hour concierge service wherever you go.
- International Medical Assistance (Please click here for details)
- Telephone Medical Advice
- Medical Service Provider Referral
- Arrangement of Hospital Admission
- Guarantee of Medical Expenses Incurred during Hospitalisation & Monitoring of medical Condition during Hospitalisation
- Arrangement of Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Arrangement of Emergency Medical Repatriation
- Arrangement of Repatriation of Mortal Remains
- Arrangement of Compassionate Visit
- Arrangement of Return of Minor Children
- Arrangement of Accommodation
- International Travel Assistance (Please click here for details)
- Lost Luggage Assistance
- Lost Passport Assistance
- Legal Referral
- Emergency Travel Service Assistance
- Emergency Interpreting Assistance
- Embassy Referral
- Emergency message transmission
- Concierge Service (Please click here for details)
- Hotel Referral and Reservation Assistance
- Flight Information and Ticketing Assistance
- Train or Rail Information and Ticketing Assistance
- Global Concert and Performance Assistance
- Global Sports Events Assistance
- Dining Referral and Reservation Assistance
- Flower and Gift Delivery Assistance
Standard Chartered UnionPay Premium Concierge Service 24-hour Hotline: 852-3122 2018
Remarks: The above services are provided by Aspire Lifestyles. Any third party expenses shall be borne by the cardholder. Aspire Lifestyles can assist you to settle the expenses on your behalf with the third party. The medical-related service is purely rendered on a referral and/or arrangement basis only and does not constitute an insurance policy or agreement.
- 20% off online booking
The Royal Garden Hong Kong
- 20% off lunch buffet or dinner at designated restaurants
Designated restaurant included The Greenery Coffee Shop, The Royal Garden Chinese Restaurants, Martini Bar and Fine Foods
InterContinental Hong Kong
Up to 15% off lunch or dinner at InterContinental Hong Kong
Lifestyle and Entertainment
- Enjoy up to $1,000 facial treatment on designated spending
- A complimentary make-up and personal consultation on make-up and grooming
Quality Health Care
- 15% off designated health check plans
- 15% off on designated products
Cinema City (LANGHAM PLACE)
- 10% off 2D/3D Atmos movie tickets
- Enjoy up to 60% discount privilege on green fee at selected exclusive golf courses
Hong Kong Ronaldo Academy
- 10% off on the course
More offers are available, please click here
Remarks: Certain offers are organised and arranged by UnionPay International Hong Kong Branch and is subject to UnionPay International Hong Kong Branch's terms and conditions. Please visit http://www.unionpayintl.com/hk for details.