A more secure online shopping experience
The One-time Password (“OTP”) provides you with a more secure online shopping experience.
The OTP will be required when you make an online transaction with your Standard Chartered Visa Card / MasterCard® at designated online merchants which carry the following marks:
No registration is required for this enhanced service. Simply maintain an updated mobile phone number with the Bank, and you can enjoy a peace of mind shopping experience with your card.
Update your mobile phone number with ease!
If you need to update your mobile number with the bank, please submit your request via the following channels:
- Download the Change of Customer Information Request Form and mail it back to the Bank
- Visit any of our branch to submit the Change of Customer Information Request Form
- Call our Customer Service Hotline at 2886 4111 (Standard Chartered Credit Card) or 2881 0888 (MANHATTAN Card)
- OTP is not applicable to cardholders of Standard Chartered WorldMiles Card and Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card.
- If the online transaction is made with a supplementary card which shares the same card number with the principal card, the OTP will only be sent to the principal cardholder’s registered mobile phone number.
- OTP is only applicable to local mobile phone numbers starting with 5, 6 or 9. Cardholders with mobile phone numbers starting with other digit are not able to make transactions at designated online merchants which require an OTP to complete the online transaction at the moment.