1. Only Standard Chartered (“the Bank”) HKD bank account (“Designated Account”) holders are eligible for Health $aver Rewards Program.
2. Allianz’s Eligible Plans under Health $aver Rewards Program include Allianz Medical Protect, Allianz Premium Medical Protect, Allianz Hospital Income Protect, Allianz Cancer Protect and Allianz Accident Protect.
3. Total annualised aggregated premium (after any promotion discount and including insurance levy) must be at least HKD5,000 per annum, across at least one new and any existing Eligible Plans held by Eligible Clients.
4. GOQii mobile app is available on iOS and Android devices. Eligible Clients must use GOQii mobile app to track their daily steps.
5. Please refer to Health $aver Rewards Program’s Terms and conditions for the definition of Eligible Clients.
6. The New Purchase must be issued in the name of the Eligible Client as the policyholder and become effective during the Promotion Period with a minimum total annualised aggregate premium3 of HKD5,000 (“Annualised Aggregate Premium”) for all New Purchase and existing Eligible Plans2 on the Allianz Cut Off Date as specified in Clause 3 of Terms and Conditions of Health $aver Rewards Program. In addition, the Eligible Client must maintain the following conditions:
i) such Annualised Aggregated Premiums3 are paid by the relevant due dates; and
ii) minimum monthly average balance in the Designated Account1,7 as set out in Clause 4 of Program Eligibility and Bank Account Balance
Please refer to Health $aver Rewards Program’s Terms and conditions for details.
7. The Bank will credit the cash reward to the respective Designated Account (exclude MortgageOne® Account and Mortgage $aver Current Account) held by eligible client in sole name or in the capacity as primary account holder for joint account in the following sequence:
a) Integrated Deposits Account; or
b) Current Account; or
c) Statement Savings Account; or
d) Passbook Savings Account
If Eligible Client has more than one account under same account type, the Bank will select any one of the accounts with the latest account opening date for the crediting at its discretion.
8. Allianz Medical Protect is a Voluntary Health Insurance Scheme (“VHIS”) certified standard plan. VHIS Certification number: S00030-01-000-01.
9. The Bank and Allianz reserve the right to determine or change the calculation methods applied under the Rewards (including in ascertaining the amount of any applicable balance requirements) and verify the client’s transaction records in considering the client’s eligibility for the Rewards. In case of any disputes, the Bank and Allianz’ decision shall be final and binding.