- Pre-existing conditions before policy effective date
- Routine medical check-ups and vaccinations
- Cosmetic surgery
- Dental treatment or oral surgery related to teeth (unless for restoration or replacement of sound natural teeth within 14 days of accident)
- Convalescent care
- Pregnancy or childbirth (not applicable to Serious Illness Benefit), infertility, contraception and sterilization
- Congenital and heredity conditions
- Mental and psychiatric disorders
- Elective overseas treatment for non-emergency medical conditions
- Participation of hazardous sports and pastime
- Hospital in-patient treatment for conditions which can be properly treated as an outpatient. This includes hospitalisation primarily for diagnostic scanning, X-ray examinations or physiotherapy treatment.
MediSure Pro Insurance is underwritten by MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong Limited) (“MSIG”) which is a general insurer authorized and regulated by the Commissioner of Insurance of the HKSAR. Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (“SCBHK”) is an insurance agent appointed by MSIG. To the extent permissible by law, SCBHK shall not be liable to any person for the use of any of the above information.
The above information is intended as a general summary. It is for reference only and is not an offer for subscription of any insurance product. The policy may contain Terms and Conditions which are not detailed in the above. If there is any discrepancy between the information contained in the above and the Terms of the policy, the Terms of the policy shall prevail. For exact Terms and Conditions and details of the exclusions, please refer to the relevant policy or contact MSIG.
MediSure Pro Insurance, offered by MSIG, is only available for subscription by residents of the HKSAR, subject to the relevant terms and conditions.
In respect of an eligible dispute arising between SCBHK and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, SCBHK is required to enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any dispute over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved between directly MSIG and the customer.