We believe every dollar counts when it comes to maximising your returns. That’s why we offer you with NO minimum brokerage1, trade lodgement waiver and custodial fee waiver.
1Applicable to transactions performed via Online Banking and SC Equities mobile app only.
Stay Ahead of the Curve
Trading platform powered by Thomson Reuters
- With the real-time and comprehensive market data provided by Thomson Reuters, you can select the right stocks with a top down approach, from market, sector to company, just like an expert.
- Sector comparison
- Compare the performance of different sectors and against market index
- With Sector Heatmaps, view up-to-date performance based on turnover or market capitalisation
- Stock selection with Stock Report+:
- Average stock performance score – Evaluate an opportunity with a score out of 10
- Peer stock comparison – Compare peer companies in the same sector with the average score trends in different time frames
- Component scores – Provide a weekly score containing quantitative analysis of the company including earnings, fundamental, relative valuation, risk and price momentum
- Thomson Reuters Broker Rating – Provide an average recommendation from all analysts of a particular stock on a 5-point scale from positive to negative
- Offer free charting with 14 technical tools and drawing functions, analysis on A+H share performance and warrant/CBBCs selectors to help you make well-informed decisions.
- Buy and sell securities listed in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Shenzhen stock markets2 within one single securities account.
Free real-time quotes
- Provide unlimited free real-time basic stock quotes.
- Real-time detailed quotes3 provide additional information including last five executed trade details and broker queue.
Personalised price alerts
- SMS4 and/or free email price alerts5 allow you to get timely notified when the stock price reaches a pre-set price level net change, percentage change, 52-week high or 52-week low.
Wide range of order types
- Provide enhanced limit order/CAS at-auction limit order, stop loss order, market order and morning at-auction limit order to maximise your investment opportunities.
2Only eligible securities under Northbound Trading of Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect and Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect are allowed. Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect currently supports order placement over Securities Services Hotline only.
3Free real-time detailed quote entitlement will be based on your Banking Plans with Standard Chartered Bank (the “Bank”).
4HKD1 will be charged for each SMS price alert.
5Each client is entitled to up to 200 free email price alerts per month.
Securities Services Hotline Priority Banking 2886 6000 Premium programme 2886 7000 Easy Banking / General Banking 2886 8000 General Enquiries General Enquiry Hotline 2886 8868
Login Online Securities Trading to trade now.
- Sector comparison