1.“New Clients” refer to those who are NOT holding any banking products or services with or distributed by the Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) (including but not limited to deposit account, investment service and insurance products underwritten by the third-party insurer) in past 12 months from the date of signing up for Priority Private/Priority Banking except Standard Chartered Credit Cards.
2.New clients sign up for Priority Banking may enjoy up to HKD22,000 cash rebate or 220,000 Asia Miles for depositing at least HKD7,000,000 new funds and fulfil all requirements; New clients sign up for Priority Private may enjoy HKD28,000 cash rebate or 280,000 Asia Miles for depositing at least HKD8,000,000 new funds and fulfil all requirements. For details, please refer to the terms and conditions.
3.Eligible clients who choose Asia Miles as the rewards for New Funds Growth Offer must register on the designated webpage at sc.com/hk/AM from 1 January to 31 May 2023. Relevant Asia Miles will be credited directly to the eligible client’s Cathay membership account.
4.The Mobile Sign-up Reward is only applicable to new clients who did not hold any deposit account, including Savings Account, Current / Cheque Account, Integrated Deposits Account and Time Deposit Account, with The Bank in the past 12 months from the date of the current submission of an application for an Integrated Deposit Account via SC Mobile.
5. “Existing Client” refers to a client who, as of the last day of two months prior to the date of the current sign up for Priority Private/Priority Banking, (i) held any products or services with or distributed by the Bank (including but not limited to deposit account, investment services and insurance products underwritten by the third party insurer) except Standard Chartered Credit Cards, and (ii) maintained a positive Total Balance.
6. Eligible client upgrade to Priority Banking may enjoy up to HKD10,500 cash rebate or 105,000 Asia Miles; and only applicable to those who have not been Priority Private or Priority Banking clients in the past 12 months.
7. Eligible client upgrade to Priority Private may enjoy up to HKD16,500 cash rebate or 165,000 Asia Miles; and only applicable to those who (i) have not been Priority Private or Priority Banking clients in the past 12 months or (ii) sign up for Priority Private on or before the last day of the next calendar month from the date of signing up for Priority Banking.
8. The bank is not an agent of the designated bank and shall only provide clients with witnessing service for account opening purposes. Acceptance of your account opening application is subject to the sole and final discretion of the designated bank.
9. The exact time needed for receiving the fund depends on several factors, such as the remittance currency type, the processing time of payment intermediaries and the clearing mechanism of local and payee banking.