2X 360° Rewards Points for overseas spending
From now till 31 December 2016, Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Cardholders can earn 2X 360° Rewards Points for overseas spending. No registration is required. You can enjoy the rewards when you travel around the world.
- Offers are subject to Terms and Conditions. Please click here for details.
Terms and Conditions of Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card 2X Rewards Points for Overseas Spending Promotion (the "Promotion"):
- The promotion period is from 1 June 2015 to 31 December 2016 (both dates inclusive) ("Promotion Period").
- To be eligible for the Promotion, Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Cardholders ("Cardholders") are required to settle payment with Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card ("Applicable Credit Card") issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank").
- Cardholders will be entitled to 2X rewards points for all spending in Overseas.
- Eligible Transactions made in Overseas include all overseas retail purchases made with the Applicable Credit Card accounts during the Promotion Period (based on the transaction date shown on the monthly statement). Retail purchases made with the Applicable Credit Card accounts in Hong Kong and Mainland China are not eligible for the promotion.
- Other transactions that are not eligible for the Promotion include but not limited to internet order, cash advance, mail order, phone order, auto payment, utilities bill, insurance payment, Octopus Automatic Add-Value amount, billed monthly instalment of Interest free Instalment Plan, handling fee, annual fee, past due charges, overlimit charges, interest/finance charges, balance transfer amount and interests, "Credit-to-Cash" Preferential Annual Rate Program amount and interests/handling fee, "Instalment Credit Plan" or "Statement Instalment Plan" monthly instalment amount and interest/handling fee, online bill payment, casino chip exchange and tax payment. Any unposted/cancelled/refunded/falsified and any unauthorized transactions are also excluded from the Promotion.
- Subject to the provisions below, Points awarded to the Card Account shall be valid for use as particularly specified in the relevant monthly statements.
- The usage of the Points will be subject to all terms and conditions set out in the Bank's 360° Rewards Catalogue as amended by the Bank from time to time.
- The Bank will verify transaction record to confirm Cardholders’ eligibility for the Promotion. In case of discrepancy between the Bank’s computer record and details recorded on the credit card sales slip, the Bank’s computer record shall prevail.
- In the event that any Point has been used or credited to the Card Account but subsequent to such usage or crediting, the transaction(s) that form(s) part or all of the Points is cancelled or refunded, without prior notice to the Cardholder, the Bank has the right to either debit from the Card Account the same amount of Points used or credited, or if the balance of Points is insufficient, charge to the Card Account a monetary amount equivalent to the value of the Points used or credited.
- If the Card Account is voluntarily / involuntarily closed, all unredeemed Points and Points not yet credited to the Card Account are immediately forfeited.
- Notwithstanding the above, to be eligible for the Points, the Card Account must be valid and in good financial standing at the time when the Points are awarded. The Bank reserves the right to refuse to award or honour any Points if the Cardholder fails once or more to pay on or before the relevant due date any Minimum Payment Due specified in a monthly statement of Card Account issued during any period of one year designated by the Bank.
- Cardholders are required to keep the relevant original sales receipts and credit card sales slips for inspection upon request by the Bank. In case of disputes, Cardholders are required to submit the relevant original sales receipt(s) and credit card sales slip(s) for further investigation by the Bank. All relevant documents submitted to the Bank will not be returned.
- The Bank reserves the right to alter or terminate the Promotion and amend the Terms and Conditions at any time. In case of disputes, the decision of the Bank shall be final. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions should be read together with the Customer Terms and the applicable documents referred to in Part A of the Customer Terms including the Credit Card Terms that form the banking agreement between the Bank and the Cardholders.