Apply for Standard Chartered Credit Card(s) through online channel to enjoy fabulous welcome offers.Learn more
Terms and Conditions
- Offers are subject to Terms and Conditions. Please click here for details.
Terms and Conditions for Maxim’s MX Mid Autumn Festival Poon Choi:
- The Promotion Period of Maxim’s MX Mid Autumn Festival Poon Choi Offer is from 11 August 2014 to 12 September 2014, the order period is from 11 August to 9 September 2014; the pick-up date is from 25 August to 12 September 2014.
- To be eligible for the offer, Cardholders should settle payment with credit cards issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited 渣打銀行(香港)有限公司 (the "Bank"), including Standard Chartered Credit Card and its Co-branded Card , MANHATTAN Credit Card and its Co-branded Card (except Standard Chartered Business Card and Standard Chartered Corporate Card) and ("Eligible Cards") within the Promotion Period.
- To be eligible for the offers, Cardholders are required to place order and settle the full payment with Eligible Cards within the order period.
- Cardholder should return the order form in person or fax the order form to any Maxim’s MX outlets at least 3 working days prior to the pick-up or delivery date before 3pm. To avoid duplication of the order and payment, Cardholder should fax the order form once only.
- Cardholders may contact respective Maxim’s MX outlet to confirm the receipt of the order form. Respective outlet will confirm the order upon receipt of order form and provide a reference code within 48 hours upon receipt of the order form.
- Cardholders may call the designated outlet if no confirmation received within 48 hours. Cardholders settling payment with Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card and Standard Chartered WorldMiles Card (formerly known as Standard Chartered American Express® Card) are also eligible for the offer provided that the merchant's relevant shops accept them for payment.
- Cardholders are required to show the Eligible Card to the Maxim’s MX staff before ordering the promotional dishes.
- Offers are not redeemable for cash, exchangeable or transferable, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, cash coupon and gift certificate or other promotions at Maxim’s MX outlets and are not applicable to delivery charge.
- Delivery service for one order is limited to one address only. Please check the delivery areas and details with Maxim’s MX staff when place order. Enjoy free delivery service upon single net spending of or above HK$2,000. Quota and time slot of free delivery is limited. Free delivery is not applicable to outlying islands, Lantau Island, Chek Lap Kok, Ma Wan, Discovery Bay, The Peak, Stanley, Sai Kung and Tung Chung. Delivery service to Walled Village is only limited to the village entrance. Extra fee will be charged for the delivery address without lift. Parking spending is not included in the delivery service charge, customers have to pay cash to the driver directly.
- Cardholders should present the order code and sign for receipt upon food collection/ delivery.
- Upon order confirmation, no cancellation or change is allowed and the amount paid will not be refunded. The total amount required will be debited from Cardholder’s designated Credit Card account stated on the order form and will be shown on the monthly statement without further notice.
- For any special circumstance, Cardholders may change the pick-up date by contacting the respective outlet at least 36 hours before the original pick-up date and revised pick-up date needs to be prior to 12 September 2014. Beyond this date, the order will be forfeited and the amount paid will not be refunded. Offers, gifts or cash coupons are available on a first-come-first-served basis while stock lasts. Any change of the offer will be subject to the offer availability at the time of patronage.
- All photos and product information are for reference only. Maxim’s MX reserves the right to change without prior notice.
- Product is available while stocks last.
- Offers are subject to additional terms and conditions. Please contact Maxim’s MX for details.
- Offers shall be terminated immediately upon closure of Maxim’s MX.
- Cardholders understand and accept that the Bank is not the supplier of the products/services offered in this Promotion. The Bank shall have no liability relating to any aspect of the products/services, including without limitation, their quality, the supply, the descriptions of goods and/or services provided by the Maxim’s MX, any trade description, representation, statement, practices or conduct in connection with the Promotion or in making available the products and/or services in relation to the Promotion, by the Maxim’s MX, its employees, officers or agents.
- The Bank and Maxim’s MX reserve the right to alter or terminate the offers and amend the terms and conditions at any time. In case of disputes, the decision of the Bank and Maxim’s MX shall be final and binding.
- In case there is any suspicious abuse or misuse of the cards for settling payment, the Bank reserves the absolute right to charge the equivalent value/original price of the goods from the relevant card account, forfeit the Cardholder's eligibility to be entitled to the offer, and/or suspend the relevant credit card account for investigation without prior notice.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.