Apply for Standard Chartered Credit Card(s) through online channel to enjoy fabulous welcome offers.Learn more
Up to 75% off selected hotel booking + extra 12% off year-round offer at Hotels.com
Designated Credit Card Offers
Exclusive offers to Standard Chartered Visa Credit Cardholders
The above offers are provided by Visa. Terms and conditions apply, please visit Visa website for details.
The above offers are provided by MasterCard. Terms and conditions apply, please visit MasterCard website for details.
Secure Online Shopping
Please enjoy a more secure online shopping experience with a One-time Password ("OTP") when you make an online transaction with your Standard Chartered Visa / MasterCard® at designated online merchants.Learn More
Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions of Standard Chartered Credit Card Year-round Offers 2017 (the "Promotion"):
- Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period is valid from 1 January 2017 to 31 December 2017 (both dates inclusive) (the "Promotion Period").
- Unless otherwise specified, to be eligible for the Promotion, cardholders are required to settle payment with credit cards issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank"), including Standard Chartered Credit Card, Standard Chartered Co-branded Card, MANHATTAN Credit Card and MANHATTAN Co-branded Card (“Cardholders”) ("Eligible Cards").
- Unless otherwise specified, Cardholders settling payment with Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card, Standard Chartered WorldMiles Card (formerly known as Standard Chartered American Express® Card) and credit cards/debit cards issued by associated companies and/or affiliates of the Bank (local and overseas) are also eligible for the Promotion provided that the merchants’ relevant shops accept them for payment.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Promotion is applicable to the outlets of the respective merchants located in Hong Kong only.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Promotion irrespective of its form including but not limited to gifts, discounts or cash coupons, are not redeemable for cash, exchangeable or transferable, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Promotion is applicable to regular-priced items only and not applicable to fixed-priced, discounted, promotional, festive and designated items.
- The Promotion, gifts or discount coupons are available on a first-come-first-served basis while stock lasts. Any change of the Promotion will be subject to the availability at the time of patronage.
- The Promotion may be subject to additional terms and conditions set out by the merchants, please call respective merchants for details.
- All photos and product information are for reference only.
- The Promotion shall be terminated immediately upon closure of merchant outlets.
- Cardholders understand and accept that the Bank is not the supplier of the products/services supplied by the merchant under or in connection with the offer(s). The Bank shall bear no liability relating to any aspect of the products/services, including without limitation, their quality, the supply, the descriptions of goods and/or services provided by the merchant, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with the promotion of the offer(s) or in making available the offer(s) or the products and/or services under the Promotion, by the merchant, its employees, officers or agents.
- The Bank and the merchants reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the Promotion and amend the terms and conditions at any time. In case of disputes, the decision of the Bank and the merchants shall be final and binding.
- In case of any disputes, Cardholders are required to present the relevant original sales receipts and credit card sale slips for further investigation by the Bank.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- Unless otherwise specified, Dining Offer is not applicable to take-away items, set menu, discounted dishes, private functions, banquets, catering services, happy hours, charge for tea and condiments, pre-meal snacks and 10% service charge. .
- Cardholders are required to show their Eligible Cards to the merchant’s staff before ordering the promotional dishes. For details, please enquire with the merchant’s staff.
- Unless otherwise specified, Dining Offer is not valid on public holidays, eves of public holidays, festive days, eves of festive days or black-out days as designated by merchants. Please call respective merchants for details.
Additional Terms and Conditions for dining offer ("Dining Offer"), if applicable:
- To be eligible for the Hotel Accommodation Offer, advance booking is required and offers are subject to room availability. Cardholders are required to present the Eligible Cards upon check-in.
- Unless otherwise specified, Hotel Accommodation Offer is subject to the prevailing service charge and government tax, and are not applicable to function room, conference room or long-stay bookings.
- Unless otherwise specified, Hotel Accommodation Offer is not valid on public holidays, eves of public holidays, festive days, eves of festive days or black-out days as designated by merchants. Please call respective merchants for details.
Additional Terms and Conditions for hotel accommodation Offer ("Hotel Accommodation Offer"), if applicable:
- To be eligible for the Instalment Offer, Cardholders are required to spend a designated amount on one single transaction at the merchant outlets in Hong Kong. The Instalment Offer is applicable to the Eligible Cards issued by the Bank only, not applicable to Standard Chartered WorldMiles Card (formerly known as Standard Chartered American Express® Card) or Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card or credit cards/debit cards issued by associated companies and/or affiliates of the Bank (local and overseas).
- By participating in any of the Interest-free Instalment Program, Cardholders are deemed to have accepted and bound by the Terms and Conditions of "Credit Card Instalment Program Cardholder Agreement.
- The Instalment Offer may be applicable only to selected items and the instalments term may vary, depending on the items and merchants. For further details of the Instalment Offer, please contact respective merchants.
Additional Terms and Conditions of interest-free instalment offer ("Instalment Offer"), if applicable:
Desire for CashBack? Apply for Standard Chartered Simply Cash Visa Card
From now till 31 January 2018, new cardholders can enjoy 100% CashBack and 0% APR as welcome offer upon successful application of the Standard Chartered Simply Cash Visa Card.
*Welcome offer is subject to relevant Terms and Conditions.
Remark: Annualised Percentage Rate ("APR") for retail purchase is 33.41%; annual fee is HK$1,800. An APR is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rate and other fees and charges of a product expressed as an annualised rate.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Standard Chartered Bank (the “Bank”) is committed to maintaining a culture of the highest ethics and integrity, and in compliance with all applicable law, regulation and internal policy. As part of this commitment, the Bank has a ‘Speaking Up’ programme through which genuine concerns in this regard can be raised. Members of the public can securely raise Speaking Up concerns through this hyperlink, which is hosted on behalf of the Bank by a third party ‘InTouch’. Examples of concerns that can be raised through this website are concerns that relate to accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters and concerns relating to bribery or banking and financial crime. Concerns received will be forwarded to the Bank’s investigations team for review. Complaints relating to SCB banking services should not be raised through this site in the first instance, but through the SCB branch network, contact centres, Relationship Managers or the ‘Contact Us’ webpage.