- Terms and Conditions
A. General Teams and Conditions
- The promotion covers the period from 7 October 2015 to 31 December 2015, both days inclusive (the "Promotion Period").
- The general insurance plans are underwritten by MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong Limited) ("MSIG"). Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank") is an insurance agent of MSIG.
- All permanent, contract, and full-time staff employed by the Bank, their legal spouse and children with Hong Kong resident identity or holding HKID card who successfully apply for the applicable General Insurance underwritten by MSIG via the MSIG’s hotline by quoting Staff ID number or MSIG's website through the Bank’s portal by using the relevant application promotional code during the Promotion Period ("Eligible Customer") may be entitled to the promotional offers.
- The relevant application promotional code is non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered.
- These terms and conditions are related to the promotional offer only and no reference has been made to any MSIG insurance policy ("Policy") or any coverage or content thereunder. Customers are advised to read and understand the Policy before applying for the relevant insurance.
- The Bank reserves the right to alter or terminate the promotion offers and/or amend the terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- All matters or disputes in relation to the promotional discount offer and the interpretation of terms and conditions herein shall be subject to the decision of the Bank, which shall be final and binding.
B. Terms and Conditions of the Ice Cream Voucher
- The Häagen-Dazs single scoop voucher (the “Ice Cream Voucher”) promotion period is between 7 October 2015 and 31 December 2015, both dates inclusive, (the " Ice Cream Voucher Promotion Period").
- Eligible Customer with policy premium amount (net of discount) of HK$250 or above will be entitled to one Ice Cream Voucher, regardless of the number of insured person under the policy.
- MSIG will send the Ice Cream Voucher in electronic format to the e-mail address provided by the Eligible Ice Cream Voucher Customer within 60 days after successful policy application.
- The Ice Cream Voucher is not transferable, returnable or redeemable for cash. The acceptance and use of the Ice Cream Voucher and the associated products/services are subject to the terms and conditions as stipulated by merchant.
- Customers understand and accept that the Bank and MSIG are not the supplier of the Ice Cream Voucher and the associated products/services supplied by the merchant. The Bank and MSIG shall bear no liability relating to any aspect of the Ice Cream Voucher, products/services, including without limitation, their quality, the supply, the descriptions of goods and/or services provided by the merchant, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection the products and/or services provided by the merchant, its employees, officers or agents.
Note: General insurance products mentioned in this broadcast are underwritten by MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited (“MSIG”) which is a general insurer authorized and regulated by the Commissioner of Insurance of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“HKSAR”). MSIG has been providing general insurance solutions and products to its customers in Hong Kong for more than 150 years, with its network of operations dating as far back as 1855. Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) is an insurance agent appointed by MSIG.
As the issuer of the general insurance products, MSIG will be responsible for all protection and claim issues. MSIG is not an associate or subsidiary company of the Bank. This broadcast is not a contract of insurance and is intended to be a general summary for reference purpose only. Please refer to the policy for full terms and conditions. The Bank does not accept any responsibilities regarding any statements provided by MSIG or any discrepancies or omissions in the contract of insurance nor shall the Bank be held liable in any manner whatsoever in relation to any contract of insurance issued by MSIG.
This broadcast is intended to be distributed in HKSAR only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside HKSAR. MSIG and the Bank do not offer or sell any insurance product in any jurisdictions outside HKSAR in which such offering or sale of the insurance product is illegal under the laws of such jurisdictions. General insurance products, offered by MSIG, are only available for subscription by residents of the HKSAR, subject to the relevant terms and conditions. This broadcast does not constitute a contract of insurance or an offer, invitation or recommendation to any person to enter into any contract of insurance or any transaction described therein or any similar transaction.
Whether to apply for insurance coverage is the applicant’s own individual decision. For exact terms and conditions and details of the exclusions of MSIG general insurance products, please refer to the relevant policy or contact MSIG.