- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for $0 Brokerage Commission for BUY Securities Transactions Offer:
- The promotion period for $0 brokerage commission ("the Offer") for buy securities transaction is from 14 January to 31 March 2016(both dates inclusive) (the "Promotion Period").
- The Offer is only applicable to selected clients of Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited ("the Bank") who are the recipients of the Bank’s relevant email or SMS. And the Offer is only applicable to buy transactions conducted through the selected client's securities account with the Bank.
- The Offer is applicable to buy order placement via both Online Banking and Breeze Trade in relation to the stocks listed on the Main Board or Growth Enterprise Market of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited and eligible stocks traded via Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect. All SELL transactions executed are not eligible for the Offer.
- There is no limit on BUY transaction amount being eligible for the Offer but client still needs to pay the relevant transaction fees if applicable. Transaction fees for stocks traded on Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited include, but are not limited to, Stamp Duty by the Hong Kong Government, Transaction Levy by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong, Trading Fee by the Hong Kong Exchange & Clearing Limited and Stock Settlement Fee by the Hong Kong Securities & Clearing Company Limited. Transaction fees for stocks traded on Shanghai Stock Exchange include, but are not limited to, Stamp Duty by SAT, Handling Fees by Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect, Securities Management Fee by China Securities Regulatory Commission and Transfer Fee by Hong Kong Securities Clearing Company Limited.
- The prevailing standard brokerage rate for Online Banking and Breeze Trade is 0.2% as at 1 October 2015. If clients wish to check the Bank’s prevailing standard brokerage rate from time to time, please contact 2886 6266.
- The Bank reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion and amend the applicable terms and conditions at any time as well as to decide the eligibility to the offer without prior notice. In case of disputes, the Bank’s decision shall be final and binding.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and the Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
Important Notes of Online Securities Trading and Breeze Trade:
The Bank will not be liable for any loss or damage to you as a result of making the Online Securities Trading Services available to you, unless the loss or damage is directly caused by our negligence or our wilful default.
For more details and the risks involved, please refer to the Securities Services Terms and Conditions or contact our branch staff.
Risk Disclosure Statement:
- Investment involves risks. The prices of securities fluctuate, sometimes dramatically and may become valueless. Past performance of any securities is no guide to its future performance. Investors should consider their own finance situation, investment experience, investment objectives and risk tolerance level, and read the Terms and Conditions of relevant Securities Services before making any investment decision.
- This webpage does not constitute any offer, invitation or recommendation to any person to enter into any transaction described therein or any similar transaction, nor does it constitute any prediction of likely future price movements. Investor(s) should not make investment decisions based on this webpage alone.
- This webpage has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission or any regulatory authority in Hong Kong.