Identify Your Needs by Our Evaluators
Important Notes for Insurance:
- The life assurance plans are life insurance products underwritten by Prudential Hong Kong Limited (a member of Prudential PLC group) ("Prudential") and distributed by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Standard Chartered"). Some of these plans may have a savings element and are not an alternative to ordinary savings or time deposits. Part of the premium pays for the insurance and related costs. If you are not happy with your policy, you have a right to cancel it within the cooling off period and obtain a refund of any premiums paid, less any withdrawals (if applicable), provided that no claim has been made under the policy.
- Standard Chartered is an insurance agent of Prudential.
- As the issuer of the life assurance plans, Prudential will be responsible for all protection and claims issues. Prudential is not an associate or subsidiary company of Standard Chartered. This webpage is not a contract of insurance and is intended to be a general summary for reference purpose only. Please refer to the policy for full terms and conditions. Standard Chartered does not accept any responsibilities regarding any statements provided by Prudential or any discrepancies or omissions in the contract of insurance nor shall Standard Chartered be held liable in any manner whatsoever in relation to your contract of insurance.
- This webpage does not constitute any offer, invitation or recommendation to any person to enter into any transaction described therein or any similar transaction, nor does it constitute any prediction of likely future price movements.
- Investors should not make investment decision based on this webpage alone.
- This webpage has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission or any regulatory authority in Hong Kong.