Our 360° Rewards programme starts with your credit card spend and also rewards you with 360° Rewards on your deposits, investments ,insurance, personal instalment loan and mortgage, for you to redeem lifestyle rewards and flight awards that enable you to get more out of life. What’s more, you can now choose from earning Rewards Points or Asia MilesTM with respective credit card .
Our Standard Chartered Priority Banking Credit Card delights you with prestigious benefits, including:
- 3X 360˚ Rewards Points on overseas spending
- 2X 360˚ Rewards Points on local spending#
- Complimentary Travel Accident Insurance worth up to USD1,000,000
- Priority Pass™ Membership with complimentary access^ to over 1,200 airport lounges worldwide
- Complimentary upgrade of handcrafted beverage at Starbucks in Hong Kong*
The approval of credit card is subject to the final decision of Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited.
For details of Local Eligible Transactions, please refer to the relevant terms and conditions.
^ Lounge visits for Principal Cardholder who cannot meet specific requirements, or for Supplementary Cardholders and Accompanying Guests will be subject to a charge of HKD210 plus VAT (if applicable) per person per visit. For details, please refer to www.prioritypass.com. Offers are subject to relevant conditions of use, please visit our website sc.com/hk/pp for details.
* Offer is valid until 31 December 2019 and subject to terms and conditions.
Cardholder of Priority Banking Credit Card will be entitled to annual fee waiver for Priority Banking Credit Card as long as he/she is maintaining Priority Banking with the Bank. Otherwise, the Bank will charge an annual fee of HKD2,400 on annual basis.
The Annualised Percentage Rates (“APR”) for Priority Banking Credit Card are 35.70% (0.0914% per day) for retail purchases and 39.09% (0.0914% per day) for cash advance and it will be reviewed from time to time. An APR is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rate and other fees and charges of a product expressed as an annualised rate. APR is calculated based on the guidelines as set out in the Code of Banking Practice and is for reference only, inclusive of Cash Advance Fee (if applicable). For details of credit card services fee and charges, it is available on our website at sc.com/hk.
- Dedicated Priority Banking centres
- Exclusive teller queues for Priority Banking clients
- 24-hour service hotline
- Online platforms to easily access your accounts 24 hours a day
- Standard Chartered Mobile platforms enable you to manage your finances anytime anywhere with great convenience
- Global Recognition for you and your family
- Free Overseas ATM Network provides you with free withdrawals from local and international ATM networks and recognition as a Priority Banking client across our footprint
- Global Link to manage accounts in different countries with a single login
- Free Same-day Outward Remittance Service in Greater China helps you to transfer different currencies among your Standard Chartered accounts in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Taiwan
- Free International Fund Transfers
- Cross Border Witnessing Service for Account Opening* offers the convenience of completing the account opening forms of our designated offshore bank▲ without the hassle of traveling.
- International Mortgage △ offers comprehensive multigeographical mortgage solutions with attractive interest rates for your ease and convenience to help you finance or refinance your residential properties overseas
- Experience 24/7 foreign exchange platform via SC Mobile and Online Banking
*Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited is not an agent of the designated bank and shall only provide clients with witnessing service for account opening purposes. Acceptance of your account opening application is subject to the sole and final discretion of the designated bank.
▲ Please contact Standard Chartered’s staff for the details of the designated bank.
△ Services or benefits may not be available in all countries and are subject to local regulations. All fee waivers/rebates, charges, exchange rates and services are on promotional basis and subject to change at our discretion and may be adjusted from time to time. Please contact your branch or your Relationship Manager for more details.
Terms and Conditions apply. Please refer to related Terms and Conditions or contact our branch staff for details.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!