1. This is an illustrative example. New Priority Banking Client can enjoy 115,000 Asia Miles by fulfilling new funds requirement of HKD1,000,000 and maintaining HKD1,000,000 new funds until designated date and monthly average balance of HKD1,000,000 in HKD Savings Account ("SA") in Rewards Period (for 6 months); or setting up 6-month Time Deposit with new funds requirement of HKD1,000,000. Terms and conditions apply.
2. Savings Account refers to Integrated Deposits Account ("IDA"). You can enjoy prevailing savings rates on HKD / USD Savings Account ("HKDSA/USDSA"). If you open more than one IDA in the Promotion Period, only your HKD SA and/or USD SA with the earliest IDA opening day within the Promotion Period may be eligible for the Asia Miles Savings Account Rewards.
3. Time Deposit refers to the Time Deposit Account opened for Asia Miles Time Deposit Rewards.
4. This is an illustrative example. New Premium Client can enjoy 22,000 Asia Miles by fulfilling new funds requirement of HKD200,000 and maintaining HKD200,000 new funds until designated date and monthly average balance of HKD200,000 in HKD Savings Account in Rewards Period (for 6-months); or setting up 6-month Time Deposit with new funds requirement of HKD200,000. Terms and conditions apply.
5. ONLY applicable to New Client NOT holding any banking products or services with or distributed by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank") (including but not limited to deposit account, investment service and insurance products underwritten by the third party insurer) in past 12 months from the date of Priority Banking/ Premium programme sign-up except Standard Chartered Credit Cards.
6. The monthly average balance is calculated by dividing the sum of the daily balance in the savings account by the total number of calendar days in the month.
7. To enjoy the Asia Miles Savings Account Rewards / Asia Miles Time Deposit Rewards, eligible clients must have successfully submitted their Asia Miles membership information accurately via Standard Chartered Online Banking within 2 weeks after the Time Deposit Account / Savings Account set-up.
8. Eligible clients must successfully set up HKD, RMB or USD Time Deposits at 0.01% p.a. interest rate in sole name with new funds. New funds for Asia Miles Time Deposit Rewards refer to monies newly deposited into the Bank within 3 days before Time Deposit account opening date via cash, cheque, cashier’s order, Local Bank Transfer Payment through Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS, also known as Clearing House Automated Transfer System (CHATs)) or Telegraphic Transfer from other banks. It excludes the renewal or rollover of existing time deposits, transfer of funds from any account within the Bank or any currency converted from Premium Deposits upon maturity.
9. For Asia Miles rewards of New Funds Growth Offer, eligible clients must submit accurate Asia Miles™ membership information via designated webpage(s) of the Bank within the period from 7 May to 31 July 2018, both dates inclusive. Relevant Asia Miles will be credited directly to the eligible client’s Asia Miles membership account.
10. We accept no liability relating to the Asia Miles, including but not limited to the expiry date, usage and redemption. We are not the supplier of the redeemed items (including Asia Miles). Terms and Conditions of Asia Miles apply, please contact Asia Miles Limited or refer to Asia Miles Limited website www.asiamiles.com for details.
If the average daily Relationship Balance of the client within the quarter falls below HKD1,000,000 for Priority Banking or HKD200,000 for Premium programme, a maintenance fee of HKD900 or HKD360 respectively will be charged for the quarter. For details, please refer to the Service Charges booklet and Banking terms and conditions which can be obtained at any of our branches or at our website sc.com/hk.
Terms and Conditions apply. Investment involves risks.
For details of specific offer, risk disclosure statement, important note on deposit protection scheme and health warning statement, please refer to the relevant promotional leaflet or contact our branch staff for details. This webpage has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission or any regulatory authority in Hong Kong.