1. In order to enjoy the Asia Miles Time Deposit Rewards (“AM TD Rewards”) and/or Asia Miles Savings Account Rewards (“AM SA Rewards”) and/or Standard Chartered Exclusive Discount on Asia Miles Hotel Award Redemption (“Hotel Discount”/“Exclusive Discount on Hotel Award Redemption”), you must have a valid Asia MilesTM membership account. Otherwise, you have to set up an Asia Miles membership account through Asia Miles Limited. You must successfully register a valid Asia Miles membership account in your own name and other details as required via Standard Chartered Online Banking (sc.com/hk/login), before month end of the relevant calendar month when opening the Asia Miles Time Deposit Account (“AM TD Account”) and/or HKD SA (as “Asia Miles Savings Account” mentioned above) (as defined below) (as the case may be) for Asia Miles crediting and other fulfilment by Asia Miles Limited.
2. The amount of Asia Miles as shown on the relevant promotion webpage and materials are for reference only and are not guaranteed. Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) reserves the right to make any adjustment to the amount of Asia Miles as shown on the relevant promotion webpage and materials from time to time at its sole absolute discretion. Relevant AM TD Rewards are applicable on the date when the AM TD Account is successfully set up with funds in the AM TD Account.
3. Clients will be entitled to both 0.01% p.a. interest rate and Asia Miles on the AM TD Account upon fulfilment of all relevant requirements in the relevant terms and conditions. Early uplift of the Asia Miles Time Deposit is subject to the Bank’s discretion, penalty and charges.
4. Asia Miles Limited will credit the Asia Miles that you are entitled to into your registered Asia Miles membership account within three months from the date of opening of the AM TD Account for AM TD Rewards and/or within three months after each calendar month of the Rewards Period for AM SA Rewards.
5. The definitions of new funds, existing funds, Asia Miles entitlement calculation under AM TD Rewards and AM SA Rewards are detailed in the relevant terms and conditions.
6. To be eligible for the AM SA Rewards, client must: (i) successfully open a new designated Hong Kong Dollar Statement Savings Account with the Bank in his/her sole name within the Promotion Period (“HKD SA”) for AM SA Rewards; and (ii) deposit at least HKD100,000 HKD Savings Account New Funds as initial deposit into your HKD SA at the time of account opening; and (iii) maintain a minimum of HKD100,000 Monthly Average Balance in your HKD SA during the Rewards Period for the Asia Miles entitlement calculation.
7. The AM SA Rewards are composed of Asia Miles AND the Bank’s prevailing savings interest rate upon fulfilment of all relevant requirements in the terms and conditions.
8. “New Client” means any client who did NOT hold any product or service with or distributed by the Bank (including but not limited to deposit account, investment services and insurance products underwritten by the third party insurer) in the past 12 months from the date of HKD SA opening except Standard Chartered Credit Cards. Standard Chartered Credit Cards refer to Standard Chartered Credit Card, Standard Chartered Co-branded Card, MANHATTAN Credit Card and MANHATTAN Co-branded Card issued by the Bank, including supplementary cards, Standard Chartered Business Card and Standard Chartered Corporate Card.
9. For Existing Client, apart from the funds initially deposited into the HKD SA at the time of the opening of the HKD SA, a further deposit of HKD to the same HKD SA by any means is not allowed on or before 31 August 2020.
10. Welcome Privileges of Priority Banking are only applicable to clients who have not been Priority Banking clients in the past 12 months. Welcome Privileges of Premium Banking are only applicable to clients who have not been Priority Banking or Premium Banking clients in the past 12 months. For the welcome privileges of Priority Banking/Premium Banking sign-up, eligible clients who choose Asia Miles as the rewards must register via designated webpage sc.com/hk/AM of the Bank and log into Online Banking to submit accurate Asia Miles membership information within the period from 1 January 2020 to 30 April 2020 (both dates inclusive). Relevant Asia Miles will be credited directly to the eligible clients’ Asia Miles membership account. Priority Banking clients can enjoy first 2-quarter maintenance fee waiver. After the fee waiver period, if the average daily Relationship Balance of the Priority Banking client within the quarter falls below HKD1,000,000, a maintenance fee of HKD900 will be charged for the quarter. For details, please refer to the Service Charges booklet and Banking Terms & Conditions which can be obtained at any of our branches or at website sc.com/hk.
11. New cardholders are applicants who do not currently hold and have not cancelled any principal card of Standard Chartered Credit Card or MANHATTAN Credit Card issued by the Bank in the past 6 months from the date of approval of their current application for a principal card of the credit cards.
12. The Miles rewarded under this welcome offer include the Miles earned from the prevailing Standard Chartered Asia Miles Mastercard Rewards Scheme.
13. “Eligible Transactions” are retail purchases (including both local and overseas transactions), online purchase or posted amount of instalment purchase made within the first 2 months from the date of issuance of the newly approved Standard Chartered Asia Miles Mastercard.
14. “Existing Client” means any client who is not regarded as New Client as defined above.
15. Each client can enjoy the Hotel Discount ONCE only despite he/she opens more than one Asia Miles Time Deposit or Savings Account.
16. The Hotel Discount is provided by Asia Miles Limited. The Bank is not responsible for any disputes arising from this offer. For details, please refer to Asia Miles website asiamiles.com.
Terms and conditions apply. For details of specific offer, risk disclosure statement, important note on deposit protection scheme and health warning statement, please refer to the relevant promotional leaflet or contact our branch staff for details.