1. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period is valid from 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2018 (both dates inclusive) (the “”Promotion Period””).
2. Unless otherwise specified, to be eligible for the Promotion, cardholders are required to settle payment with credit cards issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “”Bank””), including Standard Chartered Credit Card, Standard Chartered Co-branded Card, MANHATTAN Credit Card and MANHATTAN Co-branded Card (“Cardholders”) (“”Eligible Cards””).
3. Unless otherwise specified, Cardholders settling payment with Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card, Standard Chartered WorldMiles Card and credit cards/debit cards issued by associated companies and/or affiliates of the Bank (local and overseas) are also eligible for the Promotion provided that the merchants’ relevant shops accept them for payment.
4. The Promotions are not valid on 2nd January 2018, Valentine’s Day, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, New Year Eve, public holidays and any public holidays & public holiday eves that may be added by the HKSAR Government during the term of the Promotion.
5. The dine-in dinner promotions are applicable to Classified or The Pawn Kitchen all day dining food menu for dine-in dinner after 6pm till close only, excluding all beverages, wines, 10% service charge, festive products, set menus, seasonal menus or promotional menus, discounted food items, corkage fee, cake-cutting fee, private or corporate functions, banquets, deliveries and takeaways (including unfinished portion of food items ordered).
6. The complimentary dessert promotion is applicable to The Pawn Botanicals Brunch for dine-in on Saturdays from 12pm – 2:30pm only, excluding all beverages, wines, 10% service charge, festive products, set menus, seasonal menus or promotional menus, discounted food items, corkage fee, cake-cutting fee, private or corporate functions, banquets, deliveries and takeaways (including unfinished portion of food items ordered).
7. The Promotions are not applicable for Classified New World Tower outlet.
8. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with set menus, and other promotional offers, or whenever a discounted food item is ordered.
9. The Promotion may be subject to additional terms and conditions set out by the merchants, please call respective merchants for details.
10. All photos and product information are for reference only.
11. The Promotion shall be terminated immediately upon closure of merchant outlets.
12. Cardholders understand and accept that the Bank is not the supplier of the products/services supplied by the merchant under or in connection with the offer(s). The Bank shall bear no liability relating to any aspect of the products/services, including without limitation, their quality, the supply, the descriptions of goods and/or services provided by the merchant, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with the promotion of the offer(s) or in making available the offer(s) or the products and/or services under the Promotion, by the merchant, its employees, officers or agents.
13. The Bank and the merchants reserve the right to alter, extend, or terminate the Promotion and amend the terms and conditions at any time. In case of disputes, the decision of the Bank and the merchants shall be final and binding.
14. In case of any disputes, Cardholders are required to present the relevant original sales receipts and credit card sale slips for further investigation by the Bank.
15. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.”