1. The Promotion consists of the following offers: “25% off semi buffet brunch at Feast (Food by EAST) on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays” (“Offer 1”), “25% off semi buffet dinner at Feast (Food by EAST) on Mondays to Sundays and public holidays” (“Offer 2”), “Welcome winter drinks / soft drinks per person for table of 4 persons or above” (“Offer 3”) , “15% off afternoon tea set at Feast (Food by EAST) on Mondays to Sundays and public holidays” (“Offer 4”) and “20% off cake and pastry orders in Feastaway (Good food to go)” (“Offer 5”). Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period of Offer 1,2,3 is from 1 January 2018 to 31 March 2018 (both dates inclusive) and that Offer 4 is from 8 January 2018 to 31 March 2018 (both dates inclusive) and Offer 5 is from 1 December 2017 to 31 January 2018 (both dates inclusive), (“Promotion Period”). The above promotion periods will be referred to collectively as “Promotion Period” below.
2. Unless otherwise specified, to be eligible for the Promotion, cardholders of the following credit cards (“Cardholders”) issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”), including Standard Chartered Credit Card and its Co-branded Card, MANHATTAN Credit Card and its Co-branded Card (the “Eligible Cards”) are required to settle payment with the Eligible Cards. Cardholders must be one of the diners.
3. The Promotion is applicable to designated restaurants at EAST, Hong Kong (each, a “Merchant”). Please contact the Merchants for details.
4. 10% service charge applies based on original prices.
5. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers and airline mileage promotions.
6. Offers are limited and subject to availability on a first-come-first-served basis.
7. The Offers are not redeemable for cash or other products or services.
8. All photos and product details relating to the Promotion are for reference only.
9. The Promotion shall be terminated immediately upon closure of Merchant; and an offer to be provided by a designated restaurant shall be terminated immediately upon closure of that designated restaurant.
10. Cardholders are required to keep the relevant original sales receipts and credit card sales slips for inspection upon request by the Bank. In case of disputes, Cardholders are required to submit the relevant original sales receipts, credit card sales slips and/or relevant documents or proofs for further investigation by the Bank. All relevant documents submitted to the Bank will not be returned.
11. Cardholders understand and accept that the Bank is not the supplier of the products/services offered by the Merchant. The Bank shall bear no liability relating to any aspect of the products/services, including without limitation, their quality, the supply, the descriptions of goods and/or services provided by the Merchant, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with the Promotion of the offers or in making available the offers or the products and/or services under the Promotion, by the Merchant, its employees, officers or agents.
12. The Bank and the Merchant reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the Promotion and amend the terms and conditions at any time. In case of disputes, the decision of the Bank and the Merchant shall be final and binding.
13. The Promotion may be subject to additional terms and conditions set out by the Merchant. Please call the Merchant or visit www.east-hongkong.com for details.
14. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.