1. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period is from 13 September 2017 to 12 September 2018 (both dates inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”).
2. Unless otherwise specified, to be eligible for the Offer, cardholders (“Cardholders”) are required to settle payment with credit cards or ATM cards issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”), including Standard Chartered Credit Card and its Co-branded Card, MANHATTAN Credit Card and its Co-branded Card and Standard Chartered ATM cards with the UnionPay network (“Eligible Cards”). Online purchase (as defined in Clause 7 below) is not applicable to Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card and Standard Chartered ATM cards with the UnionPay network.
3. Cardholders may receive one meal voucher (“Meal Voucher”) upon purchase of each designated general admission or child ticket (“Offer Ticket”) to the Hong Kong Disneyland Park (“Park”) using the Eligible Card. The Offer Tickets designated for this Offer are subject to the additional terms and conditions of Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited (“HKITP”), as the same may be changed from time to time without prior notice.
4. The Offer is subject to the additional terms and conditions of HKITP as set out in the related “Offer Highlights” page, the General Terms and Conditions at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/book/tickets/, and other restrictions and changes determined by HKITP in its sole discretion without advance or further notice.
5. This Offer is not applicable to senior admission tickets.
6. Each Cardholder may only purchase up to 4 Offer Tickets in each transaction under this Offer.
7. The Offer is available from the website at www.hongkongdisneyland.com (“Website”) designated by HKITP and ticket booths at the main entrance of the Park (“Ticket Booths”). Cardholders are required to provide such information, including Cardholder’s name, Eligible Card information and other forms of personal data as HKITP may require.
8. To redeem the Offer Tickets and the Meal Vouchers, Cardholders who purchase Offer Tickets on the Website are required to present: (i) the Eligible Card used to purchase the Offer Tickets, (ii) the confirmation issued by HKITP confirming the purchase of the Offer Tickets; and (iii) the Cardholders’ personal photo identification for verification.
9. Cardholders are required to enter the Park together with his/her guests. Guests cannot use the Offer Tickets without the presence of the Cardholder who purchased the Offer Tickets.
10. Unless otherwise specified, the Offer is not redeemable for cash, exchangeable or transferable, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, offers or discounts.
11. Offer Tickets and Meal Vouchers are first-come-first-served and available while stocks last. Any change of the Offer will be subject to the offer availability at the time of patronage.
12. All products/services offered in this Offer are provided by the HKITP and are subject to additional terms and conditions set out in the Website.
13. All photos and product information are for reference only.
14. Cardholders understand and accept that the Bank is not the supplier of the products/services supplied by HKITP under or in connection with the Offer. The Bank shall bear no liability relating to any aspect of the products/services supplied by HKITP.
15. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, each Cardholder and guest releases the Bank and HKITP from any and all claims, demands, compensation and causes of action, of every kind and nature in connection with the Offer, and the Bank and HKITP shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (other than personal injury or death resulting from the negligence of the Bank and HKITP) as a result of accepting or using any of the offers in the Offer.
16. The Eligible Card account must be valid, non-delinquent and in good financial standing (if applicable) at the time the Offer is awarded; otherwise the Bank and HKITP reserve the right to cancel the Offer without prior notice.
17. The Bank and HKITP reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the Offer and amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
18. In case of disputes, the decision of the Bank and HKITP shall be final and binding.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“HKSAR”).
20. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.