1. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period is valid 1 November 2017 to 28 February 2018 (both dates inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”).
2. Unless otherwise specified, to be eligible for the Promotion, cardholders are required to settle payment with credit cards issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”), including Standard Chartered Credit Card, Standard Chartered Co-branded Card, MANHATTAN Credit Card and MANHATTAN Co-branded Card (“Cardholders”) (“Eligible Cards”).
3. Unless otherwise specified, Cardholders settling payment with Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card and Standard Chartered WorldMiles Card are also eligible for the Promotion provided that the merchants’ relevant shops accept them for payment.
4. The Promotion is not applicable for any booking via the Hong Thai Travel (the “Merchant”) website.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the Promotion irrespective of its form including but not limited to gifts, discounts or cash coupons, are not redeemable for cash, exchangeable or transferable, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
6. The Promotion is applicable to products and services of the Merchant to be departed from Hong Kong only (“Travel Products”) and make booking, settle deposit or full payment within the Promotion Period at any of Hong Thai Travel outlets in Hong Kong. Certain designated products are excluded, please contact the Merchant for details. All Travel Products are subject to additional terms and conditions that the Merchant may have, please contact the Merchant for details.
7. Cardholders have to be one of the participants in the Travel Products. Cardholders who book any Travel Product before the Promotion Period (i.e. before 1 November 2017) are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
8. All prices of travel products are based on one adult in a shared twin room/cabin. The prices do not include any extra charge such as peak season surcharge, tax, airline company fuel surcharge, insurance surcharge, airport construction fees and VISA fees, please refer to the Merchant for details.
9. Surcharges and the related airport tax will be applied for the extension of stay. Confirmation of the flight availability is subject to the corresponding airline arrangement. Cancellation or changes is not allowed once the air ticket(s) have been confirmed.
10. For enquiries regarding tax, insurance surcharge, VISA fees, services surcharge, peak season surcharge and self funded activities, please contact the Merchant.
11. All process, departure dates, and reservation terms are subject to the confirmation at the time of reservation.
12. All tours, packages, cruise products, and flights are subject to the total number of participants and seat/cabin availability.
13. Discount on cruise products only apply to the first and second customers sharing one cabin. When a cruise product contains both Southeast Asian and Long-haul destinations, it will be categorized as a Southeast Asia route.
14. The Promotion may be subject to additional terms and conditions set out by the merchants, please call respective merchants for details.
15. All photos and product information are for reference only.
16. Cardholders understand and accept that the Bank is not the supplier of the products/services supplied by the merchant under or in connection with the offer(s). The Bank shall bear no liability relating to any aspect of the products/services, including without limitation, their quality, the supply, the descriptions of goods and/or services provided by the merchant, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with the promotion of the offer(s) or in making available the offer(s) or the products and/or services under the Promotion, by the merchant, its employees, officers or agents.
17. The Bank and the merchants reserve the right to alter, extend, or terminate the Promotion and amend the terms and conditions at any time. In case of disputes, the decision of the Bank and the merchants shall be final and binding.
18. In case of any disputes, Cardholders are required to present the relevant original sales receipts and credit card sale slips for further investigation by the Bank.
19. Personal data of Recipients may be collected by Merchant and the use of such personal data shall be subject to the personal information collection statement of Merchant. The Bank is not involved in any part of such data collection and usage. Please contact Merchant for related details.
20 .The Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using any of the offers.