1. The Offer is valid from 1 February to 31 March 2018 (both dates inclusive) (the “”Promotion Period””) and the travel period is from 1 February to 15 December 2018.
2. The Offer is only applicable to cardholders of the following credit cards (“”Cardholders””) issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “”Bank””), including Standard Chartered credit card and its co-branded card, MANHATTAN credit card and its co-branded card (the “”Eligible Card(s)””), excluding Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card.
3. The promotional code must be entered at the time of purchase with the Eligible Card to enjoy below offers:
4. Submission of the promotional code after the purchase will not be accpeted and no retroactive claim will be permitted. All flight sectors must be confirmed at the time of booking.
5. The Offer is not applicable to tax, surcharge or other additional charges (“”Additional Charges””).
6. The Offer is not applicable to child, senior or stopover tickets.
7. Cardholders are required to make full payment, including the ticket fee and Additional Charges upon bookings.
8. Payment made using Standard Chartered World Miles Card will be converted to Indian Rupees at the time of settlement. However, you will be billed in Hong Kong dollars. Hence, it is possible that the billed amount on the card statement may be more than the fare shown on the ticket.
9. The advertised fares are subject to change any time without prior notice, also subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis.
10. Unless otherwise specified, the Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts, and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or other products.
11. Seats are subject to availability offered by Jet Airways Limited (the “Merchant”). The Bank and the Merchant reserve the right to alter or terminate the Offer and amend the terms and conditions at any time. All matters or disputes in connection with the Offer set out in these terms and conditions will be subject to the final decision of the Bank and the Merchant.
12. Photos and product/ service details are for reference only.
13. Cardholders understand and accept that the Bank is not the supplier of the products/services offered in this Offer. The Bank shall have no liability relating to any aspect of the products/services, including without limitation, their quality, the supply, the descriptions of goods and/or services provided by the Merchant, any trade description, representation, statement, practices or conduct in connection with the Offer or in making available the products and/or services in relation to the Offer, by the Merchant, its employees, officers or agents.
14. The Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using any of the Offer.
15. These Terms & Conditions are to be read in conjunction with any other terms and conditions in relation to the Merchant may have. Please visit www.jetairways.com/hk, call Jet Airways customer service hotline 3966 5008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
16. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.