1. The promotion period is from 2 January 2018 to 30 June 2018 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
2. Unless otherwise specified, to be eligible for the Promotion, cardholders of the following credit cards (“Cardholders”) issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”), including Standard Chartered Credit Card and its Co-branded Card, MANHATTAN Credit Card and its Co-branded Card (the “Eligible Cards”) are required to settle payment with the Eligible Cards. Cardholders must be one of the diners.
3. The Promotion is applicable to Lawry’s The Prime Rib (“Merchant”). Please contact the Merchant for details.
4. 10% service charge applies based on discounted prices.
5. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers and cash vouchers.
6. Offers are limited and subject to availability on a first-come-first-served basis.
7. The offers are not redeemable for cash or other products or services.
8. All photos and product details relating to the Promotion are for reference only.
9. The Promotion shall be terminated immediately upon closure of Merchant; and an offer to be provided by a designated restaurant shall be terminated immediately upon closure of that designated restaurant.
10. Cardholders are required to keep the relevant original sales receipts and credit card sales slips for inspection upon request by the Bank. In case of disputes, Cardholders are required to submit the relevant original sale receipts, credit card sales slips and/or relevant documents or proofs for further investigation by the Bank. All relevant documents submitted to the Bank will not be returned.
11. Cardholders understand and accept that the Bank is not the supplier of the products/services offered by the Merchant. The Bank shall bear no liability relating to any aspect of the products/services, including without limitation, their quality, the supply, the descriptions of goods and/or services provided by the Merchant, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with the Promotion of the offers or in making available the offers or the products and/or services under the Promotion, by the Merchant, its employees, officers or agents.
12. The Bank and the Merchant reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the Promotion and amend the terms and conditions at any time without notice. In case of disputes, the decision of the Bank and the Merchant shall be final and binding.
13. The Promotion may be subject to additional terms and conditions set out by the Merchant. Please call the Merchant or visit www.lawrys.com.hk for details.
14. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.