1. The Promotion is valid from 17 November 2017 to 16 February 2018 (both dates inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”).
2. The Promotion consists of the following offers: “Up to HK$240 CashBack Spending Offer” (“Offer 1”) and “HK$30 CashBack for New PayPal Users” (“Offer 2”) (collectively, the “Offers”).
3. Unless otherwise specified, to be eligible for the Promotion, cardholders are required to settle payment with credit cards issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”)(“Cardholders”), including Standard Chartered Credit Card, Standard Chartered Co-branded Card, MANHATTAN Credit Card and MANHATTAN Co-branded Card (not applicable to Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card ) (“Eligible Cards”).
4. To be eligible for the Promotion, Cardholders are required to register via the Registration website sc.com/hk/paypal between 17 November 2017 (starting from 00:00) and 16 February 2018 (until 23:59) (the “Registration Period”). Cardholders are required to register ONCE only during Registration Period.
5. Upon successful registration of the Promotion, a reference number will be given to successfully registered Cardholders. Cardholders are required to keep the reference number for verification. If a Cardholder registers more than one Eligible Card, only the first registration record will be valid based on the Bank’s record. All registered information will be recorded, which cannot be cancelled, changed or exchanged.
6. Only online retail transactions at designated websites/applications of participating merchants or by using designated online payment system (“Eligible Transactions”) with the Eligible Cards during the Promotion Period shall be eligible to enjoy the Offers. Other transactions including, without limitation, mail and telephone orders, other transactions without sales slip and any cancelled/refunded/falsified/unposted/unauthorized transactions are not eligible for the Promotion.
7. All Eligible Transactions must be posted on or before 23 February 2018 based on the transaction dates as shown on the credit card monthly statement.
8. Eligible Transactions made by the Principal and Supplementary Cardholders of the same Credit Card Account will be counted collectively in that one account.
9. Cardholders Credit Card Account must be valid, non-delinquent and in good financial standing when the Rewards are to be credited. Reward 1 (as defined in Clause 2 of Section B below) and Reward 2 (as defined in Clause 1 of Section C below) (collectively, the “Rewards”) cannot be drawn as cash advance, is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and cannot offset any outstanding credit card payment due. The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
10. The CashBack earned will be shown on the “360° Rewards” online redemption platform on or before 31 May, 2018, and will not be automatically credited to Cardholders’ accounts, but can be freely redeemed for cash or gifts under the online catalogue of the platform. The amount of CashBack will be rounded up to the nearest Hong Kong dollar (decimal places will not be included) and the minimum threshold for CashBack redemption is HK$50 per account. Redemption of CashBack is subject to relevant terms and conditions. Please visit sc.com/hk/rewards for details and redeem your CashBack.
11. Cardholders shall notify the Bank if they do not receive Rewards by 30 June 2018; otherwise, the Bank accepts no liability and will not be liable for any compensation.
12. The Promotion may be subject to additional terms and conditions set out by the merchants. Please contact respective merchants for details.
13. Cardholders understand and accept that the Bank is not the supplier of the products/services supplied by the merchant under or in connection with the offer(s). The Bank shall bear no liability relating to any aspect of the products/services, including without limitation, their quality, the supply, the descriptions of goods and/or services provided by the merchant, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with the Promotion of the offer(s) or in making available the offer(s) or the products and/or services under the Promotion, by the merchant, its employees, officers or agents.
14. In case of any disputes, Cardholders are required to present the relevant original sales receipts and credit card sale slips for further investigation by the Bank.
15. The Bank reserves the right to alter or terminate the Promotion and amend these terms and conditions at any time. All matters or disputes will be subject to the final decision of the Bank.
16. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.