1. The promotion consists of year round 10% off regular-priced items (“Offer 1”) and extra 5% off Christmas sets (“Offer 2”).
2. Offer 1 is from 1 December 2017 to 31 December 2018 (both dates inclusive) and Offer 2 is from 1 to 31 December 2017 (both dates inclusive).
3. Unless otherwise specified, to be eligible for the Promotion, cardholders are required to settle payment with credit cards issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank“), including Standard Chartered credit card and its co-branded card, MANHATTAN credit card and its co-branded card (“Cardholders”) (“Eligible Cards“).
4. The Promotion is applicable to the outlets of the SABON stores (“Merchant”) located in Hong Kong and Macau only. Standard Chartered WorldMiles Card is not applicable to the outlets in Macau.
5. Offer 1 is only valid on regular-priced items, excluding valued sets.
6. During 1 to 31 December 2017, Offer 1 is applicable to new products, limited editions, not applicable to valued sets. During 1 January to 31 December 2018, Offer 1 is applicable to regular-priced items only, excluding new products, limited editions and valued sets.
7. Christmas sets are available while stock lasts.
8. The promotion is not redeemable for cash, exchangeable or transferable, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
9. The Promotion may be subject to additional terms and conditions set out by the Merchant, please contact the Merchant for details.
10. All photos and product information are for reference only.
11. The Promotion shall be terminated immediately upon closure of Merchant outlets.
12. Cardholders understand and accept that the Bank is not the supplier of the products/services supplied by the Merchant under or in connection with the offer(s). The Bank shall bear no liability relating to any aspect of the products/services, including without limitation, their quality, the supply, the descriptions of goods and/or services provided by the Merchant, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with the promotion of the offer(s) or in making available the offer(s) or the products and/or services under the Promotion, by the Merchant, its employees, officers or agents.
13. The Bank and the Merchant reserve the right to alter, extend, or terminate the Promotion and amend the Terms and Conditions at any time. In case of disputes, the decision of the Bank and the Merchant shall be final and binding.
14. In case of any disputes, Cardholders are required to present the relevant original sales receipts and credit card sale slips for further investigation by the Bank.
15. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.